Cutting Full Mopar doors into Half doors

AaronW

Updates...

Hi,

Tried sending you a PM but inbox is full, so sorry for reviving an old thread. Was just wondering if there were any updated pics of the finished product? Inside and out?
I'm looking to do the same for my JKU

Cheers,
Aaron

Arizona

Hey all, The doors are about 75% finished. I've been wheeling with them and they have seen some major abuse(glad I didn't have my full doors on) I think you've motivated me to start working on them again and get them finished

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

GraniteCrystal

Hey all, The doors are about 75% finished. I've been wheeling with them and they have seen some major abuse(glad I didn't have my full doors on) I think you've motivated me to start working on them again and get them finished

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Hey, you're back! I had given up on this. Would love to see finished pics!

jesse3638

Hooked
There is a wrecked JKU near me and had the same idea. However when I stopped and asked it's not for sale or to be parted out. I don't know what he plans on doing with a rolled jeep. Those look good and glad to see it can be done.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

AaronW

Died again... any updates? I picked up a set of 4 doors for $500 (Aussie dollars, so really good!)

I'm ready to start chopping!

Kpowers76

Almost finished - I have some minor detail and bondo work to be done but I gave them a quick rattle can paint. I'm trying to decide if I want to paint them black or color match them to the stone white.
View attachment 216924
View attachment 216922
View attachment 216923
I know this is an old post but I'm picking up a set of doors tonight and doing this, I've wanted half doors forever but couldn't find a set for under $2000. Getting all 4 doors for 500

Top Bottom