D44 Ball Joint and Knuckle upgrade questions.

BlueRubicon

Caught the Bug
LOL - my friend, you really need to lighten up. Trailhunter was clearly referring to the innuendo behind "BJ" and was just trying to be funny. And really, short of sounding like a "wayalife cronie", all this really started to go south because you got your panties in a bunch over a whole lot of nothing. If you're happy with what you're choosing to run, awesome! No need to defend it like your manhood is at stake. I can assure you, none of us could give a shit. (y)
There is no anger or 'panties in an uproar' here. You are mistaking me for someone else, maybe mention the same to the asshole moderator you have who spouts more negativity than anyone. Believe me, it take a hell of a lot more than people i never met saying things on a forum to upset me because 'I can assure you', I dont give a shit. Have a good night Eddie.

BlueRubicon

Caught the Bug
Speaking of Genright I saw that they got a set of the ball joint deletes early last year for KoH, I haven’t seen any updates on if they liked them or even recommended them.

edit: Just gives off a few red flags to me, how talks about trying them out went virtually silent. (Unless some had an update from them).
There are others on this forum who use them, including Genright.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
There is no anger or 'panties in an uproar' here. You are mistaking me for someone else, maybe mention the same to the asshole moderator you have who spouts more negativity than anyone. Believe me, it take a hell of a lot more than people i never met saying things on a forum to upset me because 'I can assure you', I dont give a shit. Have a good night Eddie.
1643337121784.jpeg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - if you say so. But, so that we're both on the same page here, you are the one who is still referring to my moderator as an "asshole" and feel the need to ask me to make a comment about him. Just sayin.

But thank you. I hope you have a good night as well.

Lperdue

There are others on this forum who use them, including Genright.
Like I said earlier I know Genright used them. But I haven’t seen an official stance on the product and if it’s even recommended.

AIO is a relatively new company and due to that it doesn’t have much credibility (to me at least). Which is why it’s important to get more creditable companies to help you establish that. Especially when it comes to components related to safety. My Jeep’s a DD and I need something that’s been well established. This is a completely new design so there will be flaws and weaknesses that have to be ironed out. Ultimately I don’t mind giving them a try but only after other companies have throughly reviewed and tested it.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Like I said earlier I know Genright used them. But I haven’t seen an official stance on the product and if it’s even recommended.

AIO is a relatively new company and due to that it doesn’t have much credibility (to me at least). Which is why it’s important to get more creditable companies to help you establish that. Especially when it comes to components related to safety. My Jeep’s a DD and I need something that’s been well established. This is a completely new design so there will be flaws and weaknesses that have to be ironed out. Ultimately I don’t mind giving them a try but only after other companies have throughly reviewed and tested it.
Exactly.

BlueRubicon

Caught the Bug

I get that and can totally appreciate it! I was the same, I spent alot of energy researching and asking particular questions to AIO because like you I had concerns about safety.

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
I have no experience with iron knuckles.. though like others on here, my factory aluminum ones have been holding up fine with 37s and 3.5bs machetes. As far as ball joints go, I just put a set of Spicers on my jku. It’s a metal on metal design and had a zerk on it. I can honesty say that it really feels a lot smoother in the steering compared to my worn out factory ones. I’d imagine it’ll do the same for the JT.

LOL - I must be doing something wrong as my ball joints always seem to hold up pretty well. Even my OE ball joints had 60k miles on them before I replaced them with Synergy. Granted, I am just a mall crawler.
Maybe you are a Sunday driver. My grandma always felt the safest driving on Sunday. 😁

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - just got the following message...

Good afternoon, could you please remove my account? I would appreciate it. Thank you.

So much for there not being "anger or 'panties in an uproar'". Clearly, I mistook this grown man for someone else. You know, because it would "take a hell of a lot more than people he never met saying things on a forum to upset him" 🤪

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Most of the time when BJs are being discussed, it seems to draw attention rather than take away from it 🤷‍♂️

Virgin ears, I guess.....
:ROFLMAO: I was gonna say, to get all in a huff over BJ's. But then I thought, he got rid of his BJs and hasn't been able to convince everyone else to do the same so maybe that's why he's so salty. 🤪

Top Bottom