dcbjk Build Thread and Picture Diary

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Well everybody first time I have given D-Day a wash since we got her this last Saturday and I used a wet cloth to wash the top as it described on the windows and when I got back into the Jeep to drive up to the garage I noticed a leak on each side of my door. When I opened the door it was a spongy type piece on the inside of my door seal. I don't know what has happened or how to fix it if anybody can chime I'd be much appreciated. Thanks in advance to all my fellow WAYALIFERS

Here's a pic of the piece I'm talking about

IMG_1099.JPG

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Well fellas as I said earlier in the thread my wife surprised me last Sunday as we were riding to the in-laws that we were going to Uwharrie camping and wheelin for the weekend. It was a blast as it was my first time I have officially been to Uwharrie and rode on the trails since I was 12 years old.

We took on Wolf Den and Falls Dam and we did those two trails twice on Saturday. It was hot as mess though I tell ya I think the high got up to around 99 and low around 74 which in my opinion made it a little hard to sleep at night but hey we made it work.

Without further a do here are the pics from the trip.

Making our way up there beautiful scenery
IMG_0980.JPG
Ol Phil Robertson enjoying the ride
IMG_1004.jpg
Finally arriving at the Uwharrie National Forest didn't stay at that spot long as the sun was setting on us and we still had to set camp
IMG_1086.jpg
Got camp set up oh yea feeling the Jeep WAYALIFE and loving it
IMG_1011.JPG
Pretty much the last clean pics before D-Day hits the trails
IMG_1021.JPG
IMG_1023.JPG
Saturday morning sunrise lets get wheeling
IMG_1010.jpg
Eldorado Outpost awesome place to get any last minute items gas up and buy your very own PINK Season Trail Pass
IMG_0987.JPG
Oh yea portable toilet !!!!!!!!
IMG_0994.JPG
Hello WOLF DEN time to air down test out the 4hi and disconnect the good ol sway bar end links
IMG_1063.JPG
First obstacle seemed like a nice size rock and good place to do a poser shot
IMG_1073.JPG
IMG_1064.JPG
IMG_1071.JPG
Wolf Den was fun but I tell ya my face lit up when my wife said lets do Falls Dam I was like heck yea
IMG_1082.JPG
Heading up the Forestry Service Road to Falls Dam off of Wolf Den
IMG_1061.JPG
Hello Falls Dam
View attachment 149008
IMG_0993.JPG
IMG_1095.PNG
Another poser shot
IMG_0990.JPG
IMG_0992.JPG

More Pics on next post :yup:

Attachments

• IMG_1066.JPG
    IMG_1066.JPG
    200.1 KB · Views: 348

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
So after a nice fun day of wheeling for the first time with D-Day I would have to say that I enjoyed every bit of it and the JK Rubicon to me known as D-Day has shown me that it can definitely hold its own on the trails. I did a damage report yea I managed to hit both of my skids at least one time but that was it no real body damage.

Here are the pics

Alittle overall view of D-Day
IMG_1039.JPG
IMG_1037.JPG
IMG_1035.JPG
IMG_1033.JPG
IMG_1027.JPG
IMG_1019.JPG
IMG_1013.JPG

I view of the skids
IMG_1030.JPG
IMG_1017.JPG

Last day of the trip decided to eat breakfast at the Eldorado Outpost awesome breakfast would recommend it
IMG_1041.JPG
IMG_1040.JPG

Last Poser pic before leaving for home I hope y'all enjoy the pics and hope to wheel with some of ya soon
IMG_1045.JPG

Thank You from Me and My Wife for all of support yall (being the members of WAYALIFE for supporting me as I have set journey for my Jeep WAYALIFE)
IMG_1089.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1015.JPG
    IMG_1015.JPG
    137 KB · Views: 342
Last edited:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Uwharrie is a great place to break your new JK in. Looks like a fun time. :thumbup:

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
IMG_1123.JPG

I'll just put this here its small, but it is the first mod for D-Day :thumb:

Can't wait :yup:

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
RC oct be there or be square!!! also what you get? stickers?

Haha I will definitely try too NOROAD just gonna have to see how things look up for it. I will try too though.

Idk I'll have to wait til it gets here :shock:

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Picked dog up from getting groomed and she was showing off alittle haha
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435267012.482370.jpg

Hmmm wonder what it could be nothing big but it is needed
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435267137.253114.jpg

Another little mod coming up for D-Day

Top Bottom