dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Oh yea I think we all know what this is
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1436216092.697269.jpg

Stage 1A moving along

Last edited:

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
So here's an update on D-Day as yall know I bought a tuffy underseat conceal carry drawer and didn't even bother to notice that it only fitted 2007-2010 2 door model JK's so needless to say gotta send it back

But on up side lesson learned make dang sure that the mod fits before you order haha

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Lol well good thing you noticed it before you tried to install and make a square fit in a round hole!

Subscribed to your thread as well so I don't miss anything!

JKbrick

So here's an update on D-Day as yall know I bought a tuffy underseat conceal carry drawer and didn't even bother to notice that it only fitted 2007-2010 2 door model JK's so needless to say gotta send it back

But on up side lesson learned make dang sure that the mod fits before you order haha

Aren't you supposed to drive it in with a hammer and weld it then bitch that you got the wrong part?

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Lol well good thing you noticed it before you tried to install and make a square fit in a round hole!

Subscribed to your thread as well so I don't miss anything!

I appreciate it bro

Yea good thing I did spot it I did try to follow the directions and even then I couldn't get it to fit and it didn't make sense to me til it finally hit me

Aren't you supposed to drive it in with a hammer and weld it then bitch that you got the wrong part?

Haha yea could've claimed it as shipping damage lol

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Gotta very small project I'm working on for DDay should be done tomorrow haha will post pics when finished

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Got my supplies paracord, lighter and knife
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437339281.863414.jpg

After spending awhile learning how to do a cobra weave here is the finished result of my first grab handle
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437339445.714718.jpg

Jk909

Have you had a chance to use your new cb? I'm debating on buying the same one. I'd appreciate your opinion.

USMC Wrangler

One of my first "mods"! :thumb: I had that rope burn feeling for a day or so after doing all four above the door, two on the back of the front headrests and making a para-cord rope ladder for my youngest kiddos.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Have you had a chance to use your new cb? I'm debating on buying the same one. I'd appreciate your opinion.

I used to have the cobra 75 and I really liked it. When your not using it you just unscrew it and store it so it doesn't get stolen. The only reason I got rid of it was because I wanted a full size cb

Top Bottom