Did I choose right!?

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I've had them for a while. It felt stiffer with the teraflex, little better with the RK and really bout the same with the MC. I've gotten used to it and I enjoy it.

That's awesome. Tell me more. I'm really interested in your setup.

olram30

I've had them for a while. It felt stiffer with the teraflex, little better with the RK and really bout the same with the MC. I've gotten used to it and I enjoy it.

No need to pm me your set up. You can post it up here.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Figured it be easier to have a conversation in pm then on a thread. Sorry

LOL!! Umm, yeah, posting up useful information by PM where nobody else on an internet FORUM can see it is definitely what you should do :naw:

Hey DoucheBunny, how about you check out again and not come back until there's another awesome giveaway you can enter into. :thumb:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Hey DoucheBunny, how about you check out again and not come back until there's another awesome giveaway you can enter into. :thumb:

What? People do that? Even if they trash talk this forum, they come back for giveaways? :shock::shock::shock:

LOL!! Umm, yeah, posting up useful information by PM where nobody else on an internet FORUM can see it is definitely what you should do :naw:

Here that's what I sent.

I've got MC 2.5" with fox shocks. I just swapped all my RK stuff really. After the MC arms I don't feel bumps and such as harshly. I stuck with a low lift so I don't have to upgrade a bunch of things. I do like it's a little stiff as it corners good and doesn't have as much roll. I may try the BDS valved fox shocks next as MC and many others recommend them with the MC coils.

And thanks for the advice.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here that's what I sent.

I've got MC 2.5" with fox shocks. I just swapped all my RK stuff really. After the MC arms I don't feel bumps and such as harshly. I stuck with a low lift so I don't have to upgrade a bunch of things. I do like it's a little stiff as it corners good and doesn't have as much roll. I may try the BDS valved fox shocks next as MC and many others recommend them with the MC coils.

You really still here? :naw:

olram30

Here that's what I sent.

Really, nobody cares what's on your jeep. I'm just curious why you're so shy here. I hear you can't stop bashing this forum and it's members. Is this true?
How is it you can talk so much shit elsewhere, but can't say shit here? Cat got your tongue? Keyboard warrior? What is it?

Armydog

Here that's what I sent.

Give away? What's the prize???? I will enter....

Top Bottom