Drama drama drama

It's running great! I have a little hiccup with an emissions code - evap purge canister low pressure. It could be a bad sensor. It is a problem because it's time for the first smog test for registration. Smokey's soon to be 5 years old.

Wanna trade? :D

Sent from my DROID4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

trust me adam if we ever meet in person i will show your discriminating sorry excuse for a human just what its like to take a true bashing. your nothing more then a bully with a ban hammer who needs his ass kicked to hell and back fuck off and dont talk to me

I didn't talk to him I don't think when I saw him at the 2014 Kick Off Run...But his personality makes more sense in person than words on a screen portray.

You know what everyone this verbal fight is between Adam and myself, maybe if we did meet up and beat the piss out of each other we would be best friends...

Doubtful on all counts.

But I would like to bet on the fight. Maybe we can arrange a cage match at a S&G? :idontknow:

You sure??

Pay up Frank! I told you he was straight. Just to be abundantly clear if he wasn't I'd be cool with that too.

Dam it!!! I was sure you were wrong!!! :bang head:

Comments like this hurt my feelings guys. You can all just play shut up and hide. Ha ha ha.

I just read 24 pages and lost about 12 minutes of my life I will never get back... But this was well worth it!!!!:cheesy::cheesy: JAGS there is still no proof so I say the question is still on the table for bets!

Jeep Family

What is your obsession with me?

Its not an obsession. I will tell you what it is for me, and maybe its the same for Tig, he can chime in and say yes or no, but for me it's like this.

When you are good on here you are good. I have even openly supported you on a few occasions and you know that.

When you feel like spreading your "humor" around its like that annoying tag on the back of a tee shirt that is super irritating; until you rip it off.

Thats what its like for me. Its far from an obsession.

Those that know you say its just your humor; well It seems more than a few here just don't get it. I don't know why we are the bad people for not understanding you.

In my own life I tell bad jokes all the time. Sometimes people get annoyed at me too. The difference is when I see this happen, I don't let it fester into a fight, I step in and explain and/or apologise. There are times I don't care for the person or just generally don't like them; this I will let escalate... So using this as a guide and apply it to what I see you do on here it makes me think that you try to start fights; or just let them happen because you don't like some of us on the site

This whole saying is funny to me when I read many of you write "its just the internet" get over it; but It seems to me the owners of this forum (Eddie and Cindy) have worked really hard to make it more like a Jeep Family. If this is incorrect someone let me know.

For me the Jeep Family is what attracted me to stay on this site and I would bet if you polled the daily users I think this sentiment would dominate.

I pose a challenge to anyone who wants to do it. Start a poll with what I mentioned above, after a week, if Jeep Family is not number one, I will log out and never log back in, you guys will never have to hear me and my overly sensitive ass drivel on and on ever again.

Sincerely Mark

Last edited:
We make more $ with PPV. I mean I've got like $2.73 to put towards making this happen. :yup:

I'll buy the ppv only if it has some great under cards. Perhaps we could get some of the castoffs to fight death match style to get reinstated?!?!

I pose a challenge to anyone who wants to do it. Start a poll with what I mentioned above, after a week, if Jeep Family is not number one, I will log out and never log back in, you guys will never have to hear me and my overly sensitive ass drivel on and on ever again.

Sincerely Mark

Why not just do it yourself? :thinking: Do you want directions on how to set up a poll? 1. Click on Forum. 2. Scroll down to "The Pub" Click it. 3. Click "+Post New Thread". 4. Enter a Title, enter what the poll is on in the main message box, scroll down to the additional options and click the box that say post a poll, choose how many questions and or answers there will be. 5. Click "Submit New Thread", this will now take you to the section where you can set up your questions and or answers. Good Luck! :thumb:

Top Bottom