Drama drama drama

Well I know why I'm here.... so I don't need to do it. It was a suggestion to help others figure out why I believe we are here. But thanks all the same

Sent from my XT907 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Well if they know why they are here, I know why I am here and you know why you are here. Then there is no need for a poll. You challenged others to do something you cannot even commit to.

Sent from my AN/ARC-210

You challenged others to do something you cannot even commit to.

Sent from my AN/ARC-210

This makes no sense. What do you mean I can't commit to it. I issued a challenge. I have not been given the chance to commit to it. I think you should go back and read it closer.
I don't know why you are taking offense with me, I offered up a suggestion, you offered an alternate suggestion, I kindly explained my position further and you seem to take offense. No offense intended.

Last edited:
This makes no sense. What do you mean I can't commit to it. I issued a challenge. I have not been given the chance to commit to it. I think you should go back and read it closer.

Oh I read it perfectly, instead of challenging others to do something you obvious want to know the the answer to, just man up and do it yourself. Or are you afraid you will log out and never log in again?

Sent from my AN/ARC-210

Oh I read it perfectly, instead of challenging others to do something you obvious want to know the the answer to, just man up and do it yourself. Or are you afraid you will log out and never log in again?

Sent from my AN/ARC-210

I don't know what I ever did to you but whatever it was I'm sorry for it.
If you wish to enlighten me on this topic I will gladly give a detailed apology

I don't know what I ever did to you but whatever it was I'm sorry for it.
If you wish to enlighten me on this topic I will gladly give a detailed apology

You never did anything to me. Just do not understand you challenging the whole forum to set up a poll on why we joined and are here on WAL, and from those results you will decide if you will stay a member or leave for good?

Sent from my AN/ARC-210

You never did anything to me. Just do not understand you challenging the whole forum to set up a poll on why we joined and are here on WAL, and from those results you will decide if you will stay a member or leave for good?

Sent from my AN/ARC-210

Well it was open to whoever wanted to do it... I don't see how this is particularly offensive, or deserves the harsh reaction you are giving me, especially since you say you don't understand it. That doesn't seem to make any sense. If I am confused over this please elaborate

Why not just do it yourself? :thinking: Do you want directions on how to set up a poll? 1. Click on Forum. 2. Scroll down to "The Pub" Click it. 3. Click "+Post New Thread". 4. Enter a Title, enter what the poll is on in the main message box, scroll down to the additional options and click the box that say post a poll, choose how many questions and or answers there will be. 5. Click "Submit New Thread", this will now take you to the section where you can set up your questions and or answers. Good Luck! :thumb:

Well I know why I'm here.... so I don't need to do it. It was a suggestion to help others figure out why I believe we are here. But thanks all the same

I have no idea why I am here, but here you go girls. :crazyeyes:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?14832-What-ATTRACTED-you-to-Wayalife

Its not an obsession. I will tell you what it is for me, and maybe its the same for Tig, he can chime in and say yes or no, but for me it's like this.

When you are good on here you are good. I have even openly supported you on a few occasions and you know that.

When you feel like spreading your "humor" around its like that annoying tag on the back of a tee shirt that is super irritating; until you rip it off.

Thats what its like for me. Its far from an obsession.

Those that know you say its just your humor; well It seems more than a few here just don't get it. I don't know why we are the bad people for not understanding you.

In my own life I tell bad jokes all the time. Sometimes people get annoyed at me too. The difference is when I see this happen, I don't let it fester into a fight, I step in and explain and/or apologise. There are times I don't care for the person or just generally don't like them; this I will let escalate... So using this as a guide and apply it to what I see you do on here it makes me think that you try to start fights; or just let them happen because you don't like some of us on the site

This whole saying is funny to me when I read many of you write "its just the internet" get over it; but It seems to me the owners of this forum (Eddie and Cindy) have worked really hard to make it more like a Jeep Family. If this is incorrect someone let me know.

For me the Jeep Family is what attracted me to this site and I would bet if you polled the daily users I think this sentiment would dominate.

I pose a challenge to anyone who wants to do it. Start a poll with what I mentioned above, after a week, if Jeep Family is not number one, I will log out and never log back in, you guys will never have to hear me and my overly sensitive ass drivel on and on ever again.

Sincerely Mark

Do it. I can change the answers to make jeep family not number one. :thumb:

Sent from my AN/ARC-210

I think they are trying to vote me off the site. :idontknow:

Or they want everyone to be nice and friendly. Mangina's.

My issue with Adam is he baits people to start a fight. That is not what this forum is about. Many people have come to me telling me how Adam started crap with them on their very first post. When it comes to tossing out trolls Adam kicks ass however I get the impression that everyone is a troll to him, his sarcasm causes problems so instead of bashing on everyone he has upset how about you have him work on better expressing himself in text form.

Sent from my whatchamacallit

My issue with Adam is he baits people to start a fight. That is not what this forum is about. Many people have come to me telling me how Adam started crap with them on their very first post. When it comes to tossing out trolls Adam kicks ass however I get the impression that everyone is a troll to him, his sarcasm causes problems so instead of bashing on everyone he has upset how about you have him work on better expressing himself in text form.

Would this be in the PM's you are sending everyone saying "I get the impression you don't really like Adam, is this correct? :idontknow:" or is your information coming from somewhere else?

I know why you don't like me and it's not what you're telling everyone else. But continue on with all of this, work is slow this week (for me, I know you don't have a job so it's always slow for you).

Would this be in the PM's you are sending everyone saying "I get the impression you don't really like Adam, is this correct? :idontknow:" or is your information coming from somewhere else?

I know why you don't like me and it's not what you're telling everyone else. But continue on with all of this, work is slow this week (for me, I know you don't have a job so it's always slow for you).

See baiting me into q fight yet again, you are either reading my pms or that ONE person told you, as for the job part nice assumption there to bad you are wrong. And why do I not like you oh great know it all?

Sent from my AN/ARC-210

Oh $#!^. Guess I should have read this thread this morning to figure out the poll. LOL

Oh $#!^. Guess I should have read this thread this morning to figure out the poll. LOL

You do know I have a sarcastic comment for you right..................:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: He said Poll :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

You do know I have a sarcastic comment for you right..................:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: He said Poll :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Oh yeah. I knew there would be something. :cheesy: I was trying to be very careful in how I worded everything.

How come the rest of us are all still around and Adam has no issues with us? Because we let it go and don't take things so literal. I like the fact that he's checking for troll garbage and he takes a lot of shit to protect the forum. Does he start shit on people's first post, sure, because they sometimes are idiots or worse, they break forum rules like posting links to other sites/pages.

Like you noted above, he is trying to bait you and others. Since you know this as fact, simply don't take the bait. Banter back, take a slam or two and move on. If Adam affects how you (or anyone else) go about their day, then you have bigger problems than Adam. It's nothing to get too worked up over and you'll more easily be able to brush it off.

Adam is a buddy of mine, a cool guy and more times than not willing to help out lots of folks on this forum. Even when occasionally directed at me, his sarcasm is a great break from life's more stressful moments.

How come the rest of us are all still around and Adam has no issues with us? Because we let it go and don't take things so literal. I like the fact that he's checking for troll garbage and he takes a lot of shit to protect the forum. Does he start shit on people's first post, sure, because they sometimes are idiots or worse, they break forum rules like posting links to other sites/pages.

Like you noted above, he is trying to bait you and others. Since you know this as fact, simply don't take the bait. Banter back, take a slam or two and move on. If Adam affects how you (or anyone else) go about their day, then you have bigger problems than Adam. It's nothing to get too worked up over and you'll more easily be able to brush it off.

Adam is a buddy of mine, a cool guy and more times than not willing to help out lots of folks on this forum. Even when occasionally directed at me, his sarcasm is a great break from life's more stressful moments.

I sincerely find this helpful thank you:thumbup:

Top Bottom