Drama drama drama

TheDuff

Really no need to worry about Adam, it's that ttfhell guy that's the real trouble maker....

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brankz

A lil comedy to get rid off this childish argument. Lol
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392155427.055848.jpg
This guy was acting like he had a bad ass Lamborghini, but in reality it's a ogly lotus lol

MTG

Caught the Bug
How come the rest of us are all still around and Adam has no issues with us? Because we let it go and don't take things so literal. I like the fact that he's checking for troll garbage and he takes a lot of shit to protect the forum. Does he start shit on people's first post, sure, because they sometimes are idiots or worse, they break forum rules like posting links to other sites/pages.

Like you noted above, he is trying to bait you and others. Since you know this as fact, simply don't take the bait. Banter back, take a slam or two and move on. If Adam affects how you (or anyone else) go about their day, then you have bigger problems than Adam. It's nothing to get too worked up over and you'll more easily be able to brush it off.

Adam is a buddy of mine, a cool guy and more times than not willing to help out lots of folks on this forum. Even when occasionally directed at me, his sarcasm is a great break from life's more stressful moments.

Jags being a voice of reason...

A lil comedy to get rid off this childish argument. Lol

And Brankz hitting the nail on the head with almost perfect spelling...

:shock:

All we need now is a little Kumbaya action...

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?8601-The-Kumbaya-thread

Benito

Caught the Bug

:doh:

Just Reading through this thread and i would like to point out that this graph is drawn wrong, it should just be a vertical line on intercepting the x axis at zero. I would also like to point out that the amount of fucks that someone gives is determined by the number of reasons to give a fuck about, people/friends are reasons to give fucks about, thus this being the independent variable, which would then place Amount of Friends on the X axis. So as number of friends/people increase, the number of fucks given should increase weather it is exponential or linear, so fucks given is a function of people/friends, f(p), now through the original graph we can say that the poster is illustrating that he will give 0 fucks independent of however many friends he has so our equation is f(p)=0p which will result in the following graph

graph.jpg

Last edited:

liljohn850

:doh:

Just Reading through this thread and i would like to point out that this graph is drawn wrong, it should just be a vertical line on intercepting the x axis at zero. I would also like to point out that the amount of fucks that someone gives is determined by the number of reasons to give a fuck about, people/friends are reasons to give fucks about, thus this being the independent variable, which would then place Amount of Friends on the X axis. So as number of friends/people increase, the number of fucks given should increase weather it is exponential or linear, so fucks given is a function of people/friends, f(p), now through the original graph we can say that the poster is illustrating that he will give 0 fucks independent of however many friends he has so our equation is f(p)=0p which will result in the following graph

View attachment 68781

Looks like I found a tutor for my college algebra 😂

Sent from my pocket sized telecommunications and computing device.

Top Bottom