Dual + Single Steering Stabilizers?

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
I'd say I'm half way to a stabilized steering scenario. Flipped the synergy and replaced the drop pit for a stock pit and that improved the angles some, but there is still room for improvement - a stock track bar. My rubicon express track is a little off from parallel with my drag link.

What are y'alls opinions now ?

View attachment 231633 View attachment 231634

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Somebody correct me if I am wrong, please.
But I do not think you'll be able to get that track bar parallel for the reason that it has the clearance bend in it. I have the same (rubicon express) adjustable track bar and it cannot be perfectly parallel... but the angle from mount To mount should be

WJCO

Meme King
Somebody correct me if I am wrong, please.
But I do not think you'll be able to get that track bar parallel for the reason that it has the clearance bend in it. I have the same (rubicon express) adjustable track bar and it cannot be perfectly parallel... but the angle from mount To mount should be

The bend isn't important. Drawing an imaginary line from pivot point to pivot point is what matters.

jeeeep

Hooked
the pivot points are parallel but the track bar is still an issue, i recommended he look for a stock track bar and replace the TB bracket with a weld on as that TB setup IMO creates too much flex and the bend will continue to hit the steering box shaft.

He's also getting the synergy misalignment pucks to control the Synergy flop, put the toe in to within 1/8" it was toed out about 1/4" and centered the steering, the alignment was done at the dealer but i'm guessing they didn't finish it or the guy that did it was not there that day lol

we'll get back on it after the additional parts arrive but it should be handling a lot better with the flip and things aligned to work better with each other.

Top Bottom