Durhamtown Plantation in GA - 2/21?

MrGusGus

I'm down in Valdosta and have never been up to Durhamtown. Would like to come ride, would a sport JKU on 33s be able to tagalong with the group? Don't mind bending a little metal or getting good and dirty, I just need to be able to drive my daily driver home 😉

thardy

Banned
I'm down in Valdosta and have never been up to Durhamtown. Would like to come ride, would a sport JKU on 33s be able to tagalong with the group? Don't mind bending a little metal or getting good and dirty, I just need to be able to drive my daily driver home 😉

Welcome to Wayalife! Stop by the Give Us A Wave section and introduce yourself.

As far as this trip goes, you should be fine. I'm in a 2dr sport on 33's myself. Let me know if you're up for it and I'll put you on the list.

Grubbicon

If there is something you have problems with I will always help drag ya up. Most of the harder stuff there is optional

MattMc

Hey y'all. New Jeeper here. I'd like to attend this event, as long as it's ok that I don't have any recovery gear. The jeep is a stock Rubicon, so I figure should be able to handle most of the stuff there.

thardy

Banned
Hey y'all. New Jeeper here. I'd like to attend this event, as long as it's ok that I don't have any recovery gear. The jeep is a stock Rubicon, so I figure should be able to handle most of the stuff there.

Welcome to Wayalife. You're welcome to join us. Most of us have tow straps or a winch if it's needed. I will add you to the list.

In the mean time, stop by the "Give Us a Wave" section and introduce yourself.

thardy

Banned
Last sunday me and my brother went to morris mountain and the high of the day was like 40 and the wind was going all day. I think my balls froze and then fell off

Is that why you decided to back away from the one climb on v-notch? :cheesy:

thardy

Banned
It's looking like the weather is going to hold out for us! How's everyone looking? Everyone still in? Anyone else want to join?

thardy

Banned
Looking forward to it guys. Weather looks like it's going to be nice for us. Remember, we want to be hitting the trails at 9am sharp, so that means, disconnected, aired down, and whatever else you need to do to hit the trails.

If anyone needs it, or wants to use it, I'll bring my handheld CB. I'd be willing to sell it too, if anyone wants it.

Grubbicon

Looking forward to it guys. Weather looks like it's going to be nice for us. Remember, we want to be hitting the trails at 9am sharp, so that means, disconnected, aired down, and whatever else you need to do to hit the trails.

If anyone needs it, or wants to use it, I'll bring my handheld CB. I'd be willing to sell it too, if anyone wants it.
I also have a handheld ill bring just in case. Im starting to think leaving at 6:30 aint early enough.
:thinking:

Top Bottom