Durhamtown Plantation in GA - 2/21?

MattMc

Thanks for having me y'all. It was a fun and educational experience for me. Grubicon was a true ambassador for Jeeping. He towed that guy out twice, as well as towed a dead dirtbike back to the lodge at the end of the day. And he didn't charge either of them the minimum $50 that the staff would have.

thardy

Banned
Thanks for having me y'all. It was a fun and educational experience for me. Grubicon was a true ambassador for Jeeping. He towed that guy out twice, as well as towed a dead dirtbike back to the lodge at the end of the day. And he didn't charge either of them the minimum $50 that the staff would have.

Glad you were able to make it out and glad you had a good time!

thardy

Banned
And a few more...
1424619241020.jpg
1424619302048.jpg

Those are all the ones from my phone. I should have some more pics and video this afternoon from my cousin.

JSTJPN

Yesterday was a lot of fun. My son and I had a great time and enjoyed the day with fellow WAL'ers out on the trails. Thardy ensured that the trails we took were enjoyable for everyone. Can't wait for the next ride.

thardy

Banned
Yesterday was a lot of fun. My son and I had a great time and enjoyed the day with fellow WAL'ers out on the trails. Thardy ensured that the trails we took were enjoyable for everyone. Can't wait for the next ride.

Glad you guys had fun. It was great to finally meet you and we will definitely be doing it again!

Top Bottom