Durhamtown Plantation in GA - 2/21?

MattMc

I'm aiming to get there around 8, just to give my self enough time to prep. Someone may need to hold my hand and walk me through it, as its my first time wheeling. I have an electronic disconnect, so that's not an issue. I think I only need to air down. But I'll be there early just in case.

Grubbicon

I'm aiming to get there around 8, just to give my self enough time to prep. Someone may need to hold my hand and walk me through it, as its my first time wheeling. I have an electronic disconnect, so that's not an issue. I think I only need to air down. But I'll be there early just in case.

Ill give you the run down on how the rubi extras work if you want help with that. I had to learn them the hard way it can get pretty frustrating. Im aiming to be there 8:30 at the latest.

MrGusGus

sorry guys, honey-do list got the better of me for tomorrow so I won't be making it. I hope you guys have a good time and I look forward to trying to meet up in the future.

JSTJPN

Just told the misses that she needs to ride with us next just for that duty. I got t the "sure i will" look. 😉

thardy

Banned
Just told the misses that she needs to ride with us next just for that duty. I got t the "sure i will" look. 😉

Yeah mine doesn't really enjoy the wheeling portion of the Jeep just yet. I usually have a buddy of mine join for that reason but he wasn't able to make it this time.

JSTJPN

You should have been with us when we went to pull those guys out of zone 1. There was some kinda mud holes back there. Scott pulled those guys out twice before we hit the main trail.

thardy

Banned
You should have been with us when we went to pull those guys out of zone 1. There was some kinda mud holes back there. Scott pulled those guys out twice before we hit the main trail.

Yeah, that's the reason why I don't like to go back in zone 1. I hate cleaning up mud!

RMC2

Caught the Bug
Looked like fun. I am being stubborn for warmer weather. But give me two months and I will be whining about it being too hot.

RMC2

Caught the Bug
I'm still in my pj's from this morning, if that tells you what I did today. Lazy day mostly. I did put some stuff in the attic (barefoot in my pj's though)

Top Bottom