Dynatrac Equipped Community

Exodus 4x4

Fusions look nice.

I suspect shops are installing UD60s because Dana Spicer is large enough to practically give them away (maybe not free, but at cost, which would be way less than Dynatrac, etc.) as a marketing exercise.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

It’s just good business. I’m not going to lie, recently Dynatrac offered me the discount I’d been originally looking for a set of XD60’s for our JT. I was tempted, but at the end of the day I have to be realistic. Customers want instant gratification more than ever these days and the UD60’s accommodate that. So that being said, I’m moving forward with the UD60’s because they’ll be an easier sell for our customers builds. I got a decent deal on our UD60’s but I can assure you Spicer isn’t handing them out.

You can suspect that but nothing could be further from the truth. The FACT of the matter is that shops can provide their customers with a UD60 in about 2 days as opposed to 2 months or more.

^^^Truth

WJCO

Meme King
It’s just good business. I’m not going to lie, recently Dynatrac offered me the discount I’d been originally looking for a set of XD60’s for our JT. I was tempted, but at the end of the day I have to be realistic.

Perfect timing :crazyeyes: Why now rather than weeks/months ago when pricing was originally brought up?

Exodus 4x4

Perfect timing :crazyeyes: Why now rather than weeks/months ago when pricing was originally brought up?

To be fair, could’ve been my sales reps fault. He was short timing (unbeknownst to me) and my new sales rep acted like it was no big deal. I called and asked for a new price list for the JT axles and mentioned it to him. 10 minutes later I had a quote in my inbox with “sponsorship” pricing.

If you’re laying out $15-20k for some axles, what’s 2 months.

JFC. Is that what a pair of dynatracs cost? 20 grand? I know they arnt cheap but 20 grand? Wow. Honestly had no idea.
It was a long time ago and a different application but I still don’t see how these things demand that price. Seems waaay outa line. About 15 years ago I bought a Winters quick change with custom tubes and axels for 3 grand. They are still about the same price today.

fiend

Caught the Bug
JFC. Is that what a pair of dynatracs cost? 20 grand? I know they arnt cheap but 20 grand? Wow. Honestly had no idea.
It was a long time ago and a different application but I still don’t see how these things demand that price. Seems waaay outa line. About 15 years ago I bought a Winters quick change with custom tubes and axels for 3 grand. They are still about the same price today.

https://www.dynatrac.com/axle-assem...ite-prorock-xd60-80-axle-set-for-jeep-jk.html

Ain’t chicken feed.

MericaMade

It’s just good business. I’m not going to lie, recently Dynatrac offered me the discount I’d been originally looking for a set of XD60’s for our JT. I was tempted, but at the end of the day I have to be realistic. Customers want instant gratification more than ever these days and the UD60’s accommodate that. So that being said, I’m moving forward with the UD60’s because they’ll be an easier sell for our customers builds. I got a decent deal on our UD60’s but I can assure you Spicer isn’t handing them out.

^^^Truth

I agree on instant gratification of customers. Hell, it would change my mind if I could have my axels in a few days vs. a few months.

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
Not gonna be a Dynatrac. Not sure about the hood stickers, but if I do remove them I can guarantee you there will not be a retarded video of it on IG

I could do a burnout on your decal...but not too sure if I’m going the yoga pants route (I’m more of a board shorts kind of guy)...

Exodus 4x4

You would really go with UD60s over Dynatracs just to get them a couple of months quicker? No judgment, just curious if you’re serious.

Can’t speak for him but I can tell you that 90% of the people that come through my door want it NOW and will won’t wait for Dynatracs. I’ve lost sales for complete builds over it on the past. Hell I’ve lost sales on PR44’s because customers don’t want to wait 3 weeks on them.

fiend

Caught the Bug
Can’t speak for him but I can tell you that 90% of the people that come through my door want it NOW and will won’t wait for Dynatracs. I’ve lost sales for complete builds over it on the past. Hell I’ve lost sales on PR44’s because customers don’t want to wait 3 weeks on them.

That is surprising to hear.

Gotta serve the market.

Brute

Hooked

I can wait...and will

Exodus 4x4

I can wait...and will

Well your build would probably take that long anyways lol. Trust me I personally would rather run Dynatracs and would be willing to spend the extra money, but if the Spicers are just as good, readily available, and priced better, I can’t ignore that. I’m going to try them out and see what happens.

jesse3638

Hooked
Well your build would probably take that long anyways lol. Trust me I personally would rather run Dynatracs and would be willing to spend the extra money, but if the Spicers are just as good, readily available, and priced better, I can’t ignore that. I’m going to try them out and see what happens.

UD60’s are probably more than enough for most. I’ve said it before but if Jeep offered them as an option when ordering my Jeep I’d have gotten them. Just role it into the financing.

Top Bottom