Dynatrac pr44 no axles?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just what you wanted to come home to was this bullshit right. This thread is retarded!! Where's that guy who signed up here, but actually works for 4wheelfarts. Maybe he can clear this shit up. Lol :crazyeyes: :doh:

What I don't get is why would ANYONE want to go to bat for 4WheelParts. I mean, what do you have to gain by defending them or, are they really just that good at selling a line of BS? Funny how when a reputable vendor like Trail Jeeps jacks up a Dynatrac axle order, the owner will just come right out, take full ownership of the mistake and do what he can to make it right.

JAGS

Hooked
What I don't get is why would ANYONE want to go to bat for 4WheelParts. I mean, what do you have to gain by defending them or, are they really just that good at selling a line of BS? Funny how when a reputable vendor like Trail Jeeps jacks up a Dynatrac axle order, the owner will just come right out, take full ownership of the mistake and do what he can to make it right.

Maybe it's the big shiny signs that draws people in??? They do sell a lot of shit. But I'd never trust them to build something for me or to order something custom.

WJCO

Meme King
Well this is fun. You folks are definitely helping me get over my misery with your entertaining comments.

Dude....Dyantrac is a supporting vendor of this forum....you jumped right on them as being at fault without even finding out what really happened yet......people here aren't going to let that fly, just saying. And from the information provided, it probably WAS NOT their mistake.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Well this is fun. You folks are definitely helping me get over my misery with your entertaining comments.

Actually, we are trying to help you figure out whether you are getting fed a line of bullshit. Doesn't your build receipt specify the brand of axles?

dwvninety

Actually, we are trying to help you figure out whether you are getting fed a line of bullshit. Doesn't your build receipt specify the brand of axles?

Why don't you scan and post a copy of your receipt so we can see that your not trolling Dynatrac's name aye?

dodgerob2

I don't have a scanner but my reciept sais "OPTION: AXEL UPGRADE #1 1310 INNER SHAFTS". Please realize I posted this because I was bummed out that I didn't recieve a part that I ordered and wanted to know if this has ever happened to anybody else. I bought Dynatrac because I wanted that specific brand. It was supposed to be ordered complete.

Eezybreezy08

I know it sucks. Hope you get it figured out. But I also hate 4wheelparts just because of crap like that and them trying to push there shit on you. I'm sure you'll be fine but now you will have to wait for them to fix there screw up. I know I have in the past ha

turbineguy

I don't have a scanner but my reciept sais "OPTION: AXEL UPGRADE #1 1310 INNER SHAFTS". Please realize I posted this because I was bummed out that I didn't recieve a part that I ordered and wanted to know if this has ever happened to anybody else. I bought Dynatrac because I wanted that specific brand. It was supposed to be ordered complete.

Take a photo of it with your phone.

Im surprised 4wp didn't push you to G2 axles.

You would of been smarter to have ordered it from Dynatrac direct or another online vendor. You could of saved a decent amount in sales tax, and skipped the middle man.

I'm guessing that the order got pushed through wrong from 4wp when they transmitted it to Dynatrac.

I can understand your bummed, but Im sure it will work out.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I bought Dynatrac because I wanted that specific brand. It was supposed to be ordered complete.

Let's try this again. I'M PRETTY SURE EDDIE JUST SAID YOU CAN'T BUY DYNATRAC AXLE SHAFTS BECAUSE THERE IS NO SUCH THING. As Eddie stated, they make the housing, not the internals.

Last edited:

dodgerob2

Sharkey, Eaton manufactured the Carrier, I don't know who manufactured the ring and pinion, I don't know who manufactured the bearings, but they are all in the housing. What's your point? When I say it was ordered as a complete assembly, the guy ordered it for me assembled the same way Dyna would have done it for me personally if I had called. It wasn't a vendor build.

DGP

Well, if this is a honest post I'm sorry you had to learn the hard way to take your business elsewhere. Im just surprised they didn't try to talk you out of a dynatrac and into a Chinese axle.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sharkey, Eaton manufactured the Carrier, I don't know who manufactured the ring and pinion, I don't know who manufactured the bearings, but they are all in the housing. What's your point? When I say it was ordered as a complete assembly, the guy ordered it for me assembled the same way Dyna would have done it for me personally if I had called. It wasn't a vendor build.

LOL!! Clearly English is not your first language or you are just slow. YOUR AXLE IS a vendor build! That's how it works. How you could suggest otherwise like you know what you're talking about is just silly especially being that you can't even tell us who's shafts or gears are going in your ProRock. :naw:

DGP

This is how Trail Jeeps does business. Free shipping and no tax. All the parts I needed on one pallet, minus gear oil :grayno:
I started the install at 10:00am and took it for a test drive by 6:00pm.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Sharkey

Word Ninja

Take the time to actually read what Eddie is telling you. Dynatrac doesn't sell fully set up axles to vendors for resale to customers. So, it WAS a vendor build.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Out of curiosity, did your wonderful vendor also sell you on the idea of 4.56 gears with an automatic, 37" tires, and the 3.6? :crazyeyes:

dwvninety

LOL!! Clearly English is not your first language or you are just slow. YOUR AXLE IS a vendor build! That's how it works. How you could suggest otherwise like you know what you're talking about is just silly especially being that you can't even tell us who's shafts or gears are going in your ProRock. :naw:

Damn your slow......
Too Slow.jpg

CrazyLarry

Let's try this again. I'M PRETTY SURE EDDIE JUST SAID YOU CAN'T BUY DYNATRAC AXLE SHAFTS BECAUSE THERE IS NO SUCH THING. As Eddie stated, they make the housing, not the internals.

I think they are making their own chromoly shafts now actually. They look pretty nice to

Top Bottom