Dynatrac Pro Rock 44

monstrousmac

Caught the Bug
Well, I decided to wait until tomorrow when I could talk to exodus jeep to see what they quote me. I did call Dynatrac direct but they said It would be better buying through one of their dealers. Tha5 is why I started looking through everyone, even EVO, but their site did not allow for a build.

Anyway I will call Bubba at exodus jeep tomorrow.

Ddays

Hooked
Well, I decided to wait until tomorrow when I could talk to exodus jeep to see what they quote me. I did call Dynatrac direct but they said It would be better buying through one of their dealers. Tha5 is why I started looking through everyone, even EVO, but their site did not allow for a build.

Anyway I will call Bubba at exodus jeep tomorrow.

Thats odd that they would say it would be better going through a distributor and not buy direct. I suggested dealing direct because I have done so with them with great results.

EVO is the manufacturer of the parts, Off Road Evolution is their shop. If you're interested in getting a quote from them you'd be better off calling them and speaking over the phone.

monstrousmac

Caught the Bug
Well, just got off the phone with Bubba from Exodus Jeeps. He is a nice guy and very knowledgeable. He is putting a quote together for me. Thanks for all the referrals.

TheGrendel

yes, paying taxes on inventory is indeed complete garbage. i'm in a different industry. but, lets just say we make sure to draw our tanks down as far as we can and delay delivery for a few hours when we do year end.

fiend

Caught the Bug
What if your inventory IS tide pods and condoms. AND you’re paying taxes on them. Now THAT would suck.

Top Bottom