Dynatrac Pro Rock 44

Well, I decided to wait until tomorrow when I could talk to exodus jeep to see what they quote me. I did call Dynatrac direct but they said It would be better buying through one of their dealers. Tha5 is why I started looking through everyone, even EVO, but their site did not allow for a build.

Anyway I will call Bubba at exodus jeep tomorrow.

Well, I decided to wait until tomorrow when I could talk to exodus jeep to see what they quote me. I did call Dynatrac direct but they said It would be better buying through one of their dealers. Tha5 is why I started looking through everyone, even EVO, but their site did not allow for a build.

Anyway I will call Bubba at exodus jeep tomorrow.

Thats odd that they would say it would be better going through a distributor and not buy direct. I suggested dealing direct because I have done so with them with great results.

EVO is the manufacturer of the parts, Off Road Evolution is their shop. If you're interested in getting a quote from them you'd be better off calling them and speaking over the phone.

Well, just got off the phone with Bubba from Exodus Jeeps. He is a nice guy and very knowledgeable. He is putting a quote together for me. Thanks for all the referrals.

yes, paying taxes on inventory is indeed complete garbage. i'm in a different industry. but, lets just say we make sure to draw our tanks down as far as we can and delay delivery for a few hours when we do year end.

What if your inventory IS tide pods and condoms. AND you’re paying taxes on them. Now THAT would suck.

Top Bottom