Dynomax evolution competition exhaust

BLK_Mamba_JKU

Agreed, WD40 does the trick, spray both sides, let it sit soak 5 minutes to soften up the rubber. Use different prying devises for various locations. I used my big framing hammer claw, it worked best, but medium size pry bar should work best.

You don't need to savage them all, you can get away with cutting two of them if they are touch of an ass pain.

Skid_Kid

You can rent this for $5 to people and make your money back. ;)

They can come use it for free! The old exhaust was out in 15 minutes!

All I can say is SWEET!!!! :wings::clap2: I can see how my first tank of gas will go quick, since I also installed my Airaid intake. :cheesy:

One question though. My last rubber hanger sit horizontally. The first one sits vertically. Is this right? I did not cut the stock piece as it says to do after reading the install on Project-JK. If I had the muffler would be hitting a cross-member. It is all snug and looks like the picture of the one on Rubicat.

MTG

Caught the Bug
They can come use it for free! The old exhaust was out in 15 minutes!

All I can say is SWEET!!!! :wings::clap2: I can see how my first tank of gas will go quick, since I also installed my Airaid intake. :cheesy:

One question though. My last rubber hanger sit horizontally. The first one sits vertically. Is this right? I did not cut the stock piece as it says to do after reading the install on Project-JK. If I had the muffler would be hitting a cross-member. It is all snug and looks like the picture of the one on Rubicat.

Got news for you...it won't only be your first tank. :cheesy:

Honestly, I can't remember. I remember thinking something like that when I did mine, but I also didn't cut the 2" off of it either like the instructions said. I'd run out and look for you, but I dropped my jeep off at the shop this morning. :grayno:

Skid_Kid

Got news for you...it won't only be your first tank. :cheesy:

Honestly, I can't remember. I remember thinking something like that when I did mine, but I also didn't cut the 2" off of it either like the instructions said. I'd run out and look for you, but I dropped my jeep off at the shop this morning. :grayno:

WHAT! What is wrong with her? I took mine for the first oil change and tire rotation. Not my TMPS light is on and the right front is dashed out. I did see Smokey sitting in the corner though. They must have Moby in the secret laboratory.

StrizzyChris

I used my big framing hammer.

So thats what BFH meant? And all this time i thought something close but different! :D

Just ordered mine from Amazon! Called dynomax and they can not confirm if it will or will not work on a 2013. I dont know of any changes as to why it wouldn't work do you guys? :thinking:

Sent from a migrant connectivity device

MTG

Caught the Bug
WHAT! What is wrong with her? I took mine for the first oil change and tire rotation. Not my TMPS light is on and the right front is dashed out. I did see Smokey sitting in the corner though. They must have Moby in the secret laboratory.

Pinion seal leak. Noticed it while at KOH. Already miss her. :crybaby:

Your dash is out? WTF?

They were out wheeling Moby. :cheesy:

MTG

Caught the Bug
So thats what BFH meant? And all this time i thought something close but different! :D

Just ordered mine from Amazon! Called dynomax and they can not confirm if it will or will not work on a 2013. I dont know of any changes as to why it wouldn't work do you guys? :thinking:

No. I can't see why it wouldn't.

I thought it was Bus Fare Home...I was really confused. :idontknow:

Skid_Kid

Pinion seal leak. Noticed it while at KOH. Already miss her. :crybaby:

Your dash is out? WTF?

They were out wheeling Moby. :cheesy:

No my right front tire reading is dashed out. The other three are still reading the tire pressure.

Don't tell Eddie that is how they are test driving Moby! :cheesy:

Top Bottom