Dynomax evolution competition exhaust

Skid_Kid

How do you like it?

The airaid looks nice, but I don't think it will work with the PCS system. :grayno:

Love them both. Sounds pretty BA if you ask me. :wings: The Airaid will not work with the PSC system. :naw: I plan on doing 37's, will have to figure something out. But at least I CARB complaint while I am still in this state. :brows:

Skid_Kid

Perfect, thanks for the peace of mind!

Any questions let me know. You will have to cut a little off the evap skid. I had to remove a skid to get the stock stuff out. Put it all in there and tighten it down. Your rear rubber mount will sit vertical vice horizontal. It sounds so BA.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Any questions let me know. You will have to cut a little off the evap skid. I had to remove a skid to get the stock stuff out. Put it all in there and tighten it down. Your rear rubber mount will sit vertical vice horizontal. It sounds so BA.

Really? You had to cut the evap skid? Ahhh, never mind...I moved mine over to avoid contact with the stock DS. :thumb:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Did you relocate it? What kit did you use?

Not really, just moved it over 2". No kit, just drill a couple of new holes is all. I'm happy to walk you through it. But probably in another thread or PM so we don't sidetrack this thread any more. 15 minutes is all it takes.

aldaman

I also relocated my evap skid. Just followed the TeraFlex YT video, but I still had to cut the intermediate pipe to allow clearance for the rubber muffler hanger. Instead of cutting the skid to mount the hanger bracket, I just pounded the skid flat using a brass punch...

fefca1bcfcf70d82d46a1ea0c844ed3f_zpse33c94f0.jpg

c6390878a45678bf602978cc82bd8a8e_zps00ceda01.jpg

bf96f5ca79155bf944a547819999657d_zps20b394c2.jpg

:cool:

wetfootnw

Just finished the install and test drive and need some help.

On the test drive just as I am getting onto the freeway, the check engine light comes on and now has a DTC of p06dd.
Also during the test drive I found if I jump on the gas, the acceleration cuts out at around 3k RPM and goes limp then recovers.

As I research p06dd it seems to be related to an oil pump, but happen right after I installed this exhaust. Coincidence?

Anyone have any ideas what I should be looking at?

Thanks

swiber

Has anyone installed thing with the Poison Spyder evap skid? I am just stuck on how to support the drop down.

Top Bottom