Dynomax JK Wrangler QuietCrawler Exhaust Installed on RUBICAT w/EVO Lever System

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Here's my exhaust hanger, welded up like Wayoflife did. The weld is ugly, but seems strong.

View attachment 251408
View attachment 251409

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

That's a nice mod. I am looking into this exhaust myself. How does is sound in your opinion? Also how loud is it?
I want something that won't be loud.

.....…...............................................................
MY BUILT/REBUILD: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?44123-Rebuilt-of-a-Billet-Silver-mall-crawler&p=859931#post859931

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
That's a nice mod. I am looking into this exhaust myself. How does is sound in your opinion? Also how loud is it?
I want something that won't be loud.

.....…...............................................................
MY BUILT/REBUILD: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?44123-Rebuilt-of-a-Billet-Silver-mall-crawler&p=859931#post859931

I'm 49 years old, so I'm not crazy about a loud exhaust, either. You will know it's there, after pulling the stock can, because a stock Jeep is really quiet. It isn't loud, though. It's pleasant sounding, with no drone. It's actually quieter than I thought it would be. Eddie's video really captures it.

https://youtu.be/Tz6s07ZBrv0

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Jknsc

Great info on this site!! I just ordered the ultraflow ss to put in place of the resonator then lose the stock can. I plan to just leave the stock exhaust pipe on and do a down turn at the end where the old can mounted to. I hope its not too loud. if so i'll add the race bullet later. I don't do any crawling but do want a lower, better sound.

GBernau

Interested in write-up on post-axle dump?

I just did this as a piecemiel install on a 2018 JKU Rubicon set to dump all the way out the back and it did take some minor mods to get the fitment correct. Happy to do a write up if anyone is interested but didn't want to take the time if not. Just let me know.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Great info on this site!! I just ordered the ultraflow ss to put in place of the resonator then lose the stock can. I plan to just leave the stock exhaust pipe on and do a down turn at the end where the old can mounted to. I hope its not too loud. if so i'll add the race bullet later. I don't do any crawling but do want a lower, better sound.

I just did this as a piecemiel install on a 2018 JKU Rubicon set to dump all the way out the back and it did take some minor mods to get the fitment correct. Happy to do a write up if anyone is interested but didn't want to take the time if not. Just let me know.

Welcome to WAL :standing wave:

why not swing by the "give us a wave" section and introduce yourself? :beer:

Elroy231

Ive got a Dynomax on my tj and I really like it. It sounds great at idle and even better at high rpm. The guy at Advance pointed me in that direction
Doin it right!

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

MericaMade

I need to pull the trigger on this exhaust system. I modified my stock by throwing a Flowmaster up where the resonator was and dumped the exhaust where it used to connect to the old muffler in the rear. It sounded good for a while. But now it's getting annoying.

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Braxtonsag

I need to pull the trigger on this exhaust system. I modified my stock by throwing a Flowmaster up where the resonator was and dumped the exhaust where it used to connect to the old muffler in the rear. It sounded good for a while. But now it's getting annoying.

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Good luck finding it and if you do, let me know where lol.

Top Bottom