Eddie - I'm gonna crush your jeep and your stupid ankle biting dog!

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Now its gonna get personal Eddie.
When i see you again.
I'm gonna crush your jeep and your stupid ankle biting dog.

It's almost hard not to feel sorry for someone whose life is so empty that they have to obsess over someone the way you do Matti. Get a life. Get a job. Get a family. Get something.

warrkill

All I have to say is wayalife KICKS ASS!! You promote the best and only want your friends and family to have the best. I guess I'm heavily brainwashed:idontknow: Thank you Eddie for all of your great Knowledge and refusing to push crap products. Fuck all of these trolling bastards!! We don't want the jackasses running Wayalife banners anyhow.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Maybe he is secretly in love with Eddie...isn't that what kids do when they are young to people they like sometimes lol?

2013CGJKU

I don't feel sorry for any Internet tough guy that threatens people's physical harm. I wish I lived out west so that I could be around when this altercation takes place. No Eddies or dogs would be harmed.

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

ttfhell

Now its gonna get personal Eddie. When i see you again. I'm gonna crush your jeep and your stupid ankle biting dog.
You are kind of funny. Internet bad ass. Keyboard warrior. E-Tough guy. Attention whore? Who the fuck threatens someone online? Oh everybody look at me!!! I threatened somebody online!! Look how cool I am! I will stop the evil Eddie. You are a fucking tool. However you already know that.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Now its gonna get personal Eddie.
When i see you again.
I'm gonna crush your jeep and your stupid ankle biting dog.

Hi Matti. Sorry, I see you had been banned a few minutes ago but I un-banned you in hopes that you can refresh my memory as to when was the last time you saw me? Are you saying this was in person? With binoculars while you were stalking me? Or, was it when you were jerking off to photos of me on your computer? :yawn37:

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I'm certain this guy dresses up and tucks like the guy on silence of the lambs while watching wayalife videos.

LoPo

Caught the Bug
I'm sort of wondering what he is going to use to crush your jeep.... Like does he trailer around a mobile car crusher on the off chance he runs into you? :hmm::thinking:
Will he literally crush it? Perhaps he is the Hulk in real life and when he gets angry and types in bold font and underlines, things start to break. :idontknow:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Bringing a helpless dog into this? You sir are a piece of shit

What's really sad is that as much as I would love for Tessa to bite this loser's ankles, the most she would do is lick him to death. This is the dog this e-tough guy wants to "crush". :naw:

This shit is just weird :icon_crazy: I cannot imagine how unimpressive this person "Matti" has to be in person. Overall, it is really sad.

Well, the internet has a way of bringing out the best in people. As you know, this loser Matti is the same one that has signed up and been banned again and again and again and again and, he's the same one that called me in Detroit while we were on the JKX and tricked me into answering it by somehow making my phone think that Off Road Evolution was calling me. I mean, who does that?

Top Bottom