Editing my post to put a female emoji in its place doesn't leave much for speculation

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
How could an apology be genuine if you script it verbatim from the person you are theoretically apologizing to?

Bold statement. Maybe it is you who lacks a bit of of the same. :thinking:

I'm not kidding anyone and no offense but I couldn't care any less if a world wide web based forum welcomes me with warm arms or not. I responded to someone who was inquisitive about something regarding my rig... Moving that post to the peanut gallery because you and I don't see eye to eye on how the words "I'm sorry" are supposed to be said is a point for my reasoning to believe the above, but hey, that's totally cool by me too.

Aww, thanks :blush: Not hard to believe at all, thanks for clearing it up. Easy to read it that way how you quoted it.

I moved your posts, because you are a jack ass.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
How could an apology be genuine if you script it verbatim from the person you are theoretically apologizing to?

Sure is pathetic that you couldn't do it on your own and Eddie had to try and help you out with flash cards. Hell, I bet even a PM to him would have been acceptable to him.

This place is depressing. Lighten up for Christ sakes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

and-then-theres-this-guy-13167572.png

Last edited:

tgoss

:sigh: Being that you are completely incapable of coming up with a genuine apology all on your own, I scripted an apology in a sincere attempt to help you out. Clearly, your unwillingness to do even that much is proof of how prideful and unapologetic your heart really is.

In post #57 of this highlight reel I actually calculated, double checked my math, formulated, grammar and spell checked a true, honest to God genuine apology.

Ummm, of course it's a bold statement, this is after all, MY HOUSE. :rolleyes2:

LOL!! You'll forgive me but this isn't just any forum on the world wide web, it's MY FORUM and your ability to use it at all is a privilege. Your welcome here exists only so long as I extend it to you.

Funny, you make it sound like you have some kind of god given right to respond on my forum. Also, in spite of what you've chosen to assume yet again, I didn't move your posts. But hey, I know that's how you roll.

LOL!! And once again, it all comes back to me. Clearly, everything is always my fault.

But reading this, I can understand how you feel you are God like in the world wide of webs and my (binary or whatever script you decipher) opinion or feeling of how my apology to a self proclaimed interweb higher being is not unacceptable.

BTW, here's another bit of scripted advice - get off your computer, spend more time with your family and have a Happy Thanksgiving. :yup:

Thank you, sound advice. May I offer you the same? Happy thanksgiving to you and your family as well. :thumb:

I moved your posts, because you are a jack ass.

Cool. :thinking: And your opinion of anything regarding this particular event means what exactly?

Sure is pathetic that you couldn't do it on your own and Eddie had to try and help you out with flash cards. Hell, I bet even a PM to him would have been acceptable to him.

For someone who reads and refers to this particular www.whateverthefvck.com/forum data stream, and "memes" of all things, as biblical as you do, I think you're as qualified to be riding the sidelines as your admin pal notnalc68. So let me quote your favorite resident dickhead for honestly the quote of the evening:

Fuck off.

Have a great thanksgiving also.

Last edited:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
In post #57 of this highlight reel I actually calculated, double checked my math, formulated, grammar and spell checked a true, honest to God genuine apology.

But reading this, I can understand how you feel you are God like in the world wide of webs and my (binary or whatever script your decipher) opinion or feeling of how my apology to a self proclaimed interweb higher being is not unacceptable.

Thank you, sound advice. May I offer you the same? Happy thanksgiving to you and your family as well. :thumb:

Cool. :thinking: And your opinion of anything regarding this particular event means what exactly?

For someone who reads and refers to this particular www.whateverthefvck.com/forum data stream, and "memes" of all things, as biblical as you do, I think you're as qualified to be riding the sidelines as your admin pal notnalc68. So let me quote your favorite resident dickhead for honestly the quote of the evening:

You can have whatever opinion of me you like, but I promise you, anything you post will wind up in this thread, from here on out. Post all you want, but it will end up here, and it will be me that puts it here.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Right, the one you went on and on about how sorry you were for how you "made me feel" as opposed to just admitting what you did was wrong and simply apologizing for it. The one that you continued to go on about how all this was really my fault being that I clearly had some kind of "bias" against you. Oh yeah, that sure sounded like a god genuine apology to me. :rolleyes2:

But reading this, I can understand how you feel you are God like in the world wide of webs and my (binary or whatever script you decipher) opinion or feeling of how my apology to a self proclaimed interweb higher being is not unacceptable.

Here's a thought, how about I hop in your Jeep, take a shit in your cup holder and then tell you how sorry I am for how it makes you feel. I mean, I clearly have a right to be in your Jeep and do what I want and really, it'd be your fault anyway being that you have a bias against me. :yup:

Thanks but the advice wouldn't have been necessary for me. Unlike you, a guy who was driven to post all this drivel on my forum last night, I was in fact spending time with my family and having a great time. :cool:

With all that said, I'm gonna ask that you please leave my forum. I've tried really hard - way harder than I have with others to give you chance after chance to make things right but I see now that's never going to happen. Your presence here is no longer welcome.

Hope you have a Merry Christmas :yup:

tgoss

Right, the one you went on and on about how sorry you were for how you "made me feel" as opposed to just admitting what you did was wrong and simply apologizing for it. The one that you continued to go on about how all this was really my fault being that I clearly had some kind of "bias" against you. Oh yeah, that sure sounded like a god genuine apology to me. :rolleyes2:

Here's a thought, how about I hop in your Jeep, take a shit in your cup holder and then tell you how sorry I am for how it makes you feel. I mean, I clearly have a right to be in your Jeep and do what I want and really, it'd be your fault anyway being that you have a bias against me. :yup:

Thanks but the advice wouldn't have been necessary for me. Unlike you, a guy who was driven to post all this drivel on my forum last night, I was in fact spending time with my family and having a great time. :cool:

With all that said, I'm gonna ask that you please leave my forum. I've tried really hard - way harder than I have with others to give you chance after chance to make things right but I see now that's never going to happen. Your presence here is no longer welcome.

Hope you have a Merry Christmas :yup:

Aye aye captain... Like I stated before I had no intention of staying. I simply responded to someone inquiring about my jeep, or rather your desired toilet.

Merry Christmas to you and yours, hope you have a blessed holiday season :thumb:

WJCO

Meme King
Aye aye captain... Like I stated before I had no intention of staying. I simply responded to someone inquiring about my jeep, or rather your desired toilet.

Merry Christmas to you and yours, hope you have a blessed holiday season :thumb:

apology-meme-59ddee277e0d7.jpg

image.jpg

Don't mind me...Just a sideline cheerleader here....

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Aye aye captain... Like I stated before I had no intention of staying.

And yet, here you are still posting away :rolleyes2:

I simply responded to someone inquiring about my jeep, or rather your desired toilet.

LOL!! This might be a toilet but it is at least, my toilet and for some odd reason, one that you can't seem to keep away from. Too bad for you that your ability to respond again is not something you can decide.

Thank you. My family and I have always been blessed and regardless of the season. With any luck, you'll find some kind of blessing in this one season as well. :cool:

JAGS

Hooked

What exactly makes you think you are welcome to just come and go as you please? You look like a complete ass to any rational person reading this.

At this point, anyone referencing you or your Jeep other than to call you out can also take a hike.

You've been asked to leave. Be a man and log out and don't log back in. We won't miss ya, promise.

Top Bottom