EVO cage

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I really want to see the rest of this cage and where and how it integrates to the stock cage But from current observations I don't know how much stronger an "angle iron" A pillar would be stronger than a tubular A pillar.

It's chromoly, but I'm not engineer either.

bthomas

Hmmmm.... Like some others, I'm anxious to see the rest, and how it attaches and installs, I'm sure it will be good. I think so far, aesthetically I like the look of the old school tube of the Rock Hard, but it's really hard to say from just the teasers. I hope we see some more pics and get more info soon.

CarolinaJK

I'm also very anxious! I love the looks of the Rockhard, but I do like how the Evo one seems to fit too. Once I see it in person, I'll make a decision.

JAGS

Hooked
It's chromoly, but I'm not engineer either.

The guys who helped to build it are. At least that is what Mel posted. He's got two mechanical engineers on his R&D team apparently.

I have no doubt the cage will be strong and improve the rigidity of the factory cage.

Heavyhaul07

I like it. I had a rh in my tj way back when. And was going to use them again in my jkur. But I kinda like what I'm seeing. Thinking outside the box.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Grumper for the inside?

I'm going to reserve judgment for when I can see the entire thing in person.

Last edited:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
The guys who helped to build it are. At least that is what Mel posted. He's got two mechanical engineers on his R&D team apparently.

I have no doubt the cage will be strong and improve the rigidity of the factory cage.

Well I do know the engineer. Lol. So yeah, I have no doubt it's strong.

JAGS

Hooked
You do!!!! Shocker..... If only JAGS knew anybody that worked at ORE or EVO....

Lol. I was just sharing what Mel posted on Facebook. People on FB were asking similar question about strength of cage. I don't know who knows who over there.

Jackal01

I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's ass, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it.

Hey I'll tell you what. You can take a good look at a butchers ass by sticking your head up there but wouldn't you rather take his word for it?

Top Bottom