EVO Coilovers vs. Enforcer what is the...

Dune Crawler

Go with the enforcer. While it isn't recommended, you can run stock shafts for a little while. But you will need to replace both front and rear.

thanks! Yea I had a feeling I would need to get new ones either route I went. Should I go with Air bumps or the bumpstops?

Life's a beach

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

I'd have to say that looking at the enforcer it's a 4" lift and I figure I have to replace a front drive shaft which cost ??? have no idea. When I price it out it's around $2800+ with the 2" shocks. So by the time I'm done will I be in the hole for like $3500? If EVO had a smaller lift that would allow me the ability to run 35s I'd like that too. I was only looking at Terraflex for the affordability and the ability to stay low at 2.5" and still have 35s without having to replace a bunch of other parts.

I would like to have a nice ride and eventually go long arm but the smaller lift is only about $750... :thinking: :idontknow:

You could run their leveling kit like I am. I opted to get Fox Factory Performance series shock absorbers (non-reservoir) to save money...The ride is a world of difference from my factory sport ride and it performs awesome. I could probably clear 35's on the street (I cleared 37's on the street for a week) but, with my shock lengths I went with I would need to trim my factory flares and possibly bump stock extensions for wheeling. Everyone compliments how great and smooth my ride is. I will be upgrading to air bump stops down the road in hopes of utilizing those when I go to coilover/lever suspension much later. I think I spent around $550-$600 and couldn't be happier for my budget.

Top Bottom