EVO drag link bend

MTG

Caught the Bug
Maybe it was a black diamond ramp and when she had to get winched off they hooked up to her DL? :idontknow:

BlackKnight

the way it's bent out, rather than in, has the engineer in me thinking it got hooked on the end of the ramp and when she pulled off it bent. the rest is FUD...

finnd1

Several guys ran this set up on JKX, on hardcore trails with no issues But some chick bent it on a ramp??

Really?

Where's my bullshit flag

What was she doing out of the kitchen to begin with? :idontknow:

Hahahaha....

Apparently breaking shit on a poser ramp.

Sounds like she was lucky enough to save it from flopping.

Wow, what kind of bullshit is this on a jeep forum? She certainly has something going on under the front of here jeep that isn't kosher.

So what the fuck does her gender have to do with anything? I only met this driver for a single weekend but she followed me through all the Blacks at Rausch that we hit, never shying away or taking the bypass.

talk shit about the jeep, or help find a solution to the issue, but to alienate a whole gender of jeepers? wow

JAGS

Hooked
Wow, what kind of bullshit is this on a jeep forum? She certainly has something going on under the front of here jeep that isn't kosher.

So what the fuck does her gender have to do with anything? I only met this driver for a single weekend but she followed me through all the Blacks at Rausch that we hit, never shying away or taking the bypass.

talk shit about the jeep, or help find a solution to the issue, but to alienate a whole gender of jeepers? wow

I hear the Creek water tastes clean this time of year. Welcome to Wayalife. 👋

- Jason

You drank the water in the creek, didn't you?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

Welcome to Wayalife! no shit she has something going on under her jeep and no one alienated a whole gender

MTG

Caught the Bug

Welcome to wayalife. :standing wave:

Nice first post! I'm sure you'll be a wonderful contributing member here. Here's a couple of free hints: thicken up your skin a bit, relax a little, learn to recognize a joke and have a good time. :thumb:

finnd1

Better yet, what kind of dog shit uses their very first post to bash people he doesn't even know? Someone left the door open and a troll strolled right in and shit on the floor.

not really, been lurking for a long time, gained valuable brake upgrade information here as well. Just took it a little too personally because I know the lady that is going through this right now and perhaps took a little greater offense to the kitchen comments than I should have.

36Fan

Im not familiar with the "Blacks at Rausch". Are these difficult trails?

finnd1

Im not familiar with the "Blacks at Rausch". Are these difficult trails?

like anything it depends on skill and build and more skill. :) The ratings go green, blue, blacks, and reds. For a young lady that is relatively new to jeeping I was impressed with her willingness to try things that were new to her on the trails.

stock rubicons with good armor underneath should be able to do black trails without too much difficulty if they know what they are doing.

really, I guess I was trying ( poorly) to point out that she wasn't just a poser chick who goes on the RTI ramp and then parks at the mall.

36Fan

like anything it depends on skill and build and more skill. :) The ratings go green, blue, blacks, and reds. For a young lady that is relatively new to jeeping I was impressed with her willingness to try things that were new to her on the trails.

stock rubicons with good armor underneath should be able to do black trails without too much difficulty if they know what they are doing.

really, I guess I was trying ( poorly) to point out that she wasn't just a poser chick who goes on the RTI ramp and then parks at the mall.

Im just trying to get an idea of how hard these trails were. So its possible she bent it on these trails and not the ramp?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

lol if you have a stock rubi and are taking them on the blacks at rausch you clearly dont care about your jeep.

finnd1

Im just trying to get an idea of how hard these trails were. So its possible she bent it on these trails and not the ramp?

yup, she bent the shit out of the original stock one. That is what led her to the EVO draglink upgrade flip kit. IIRC that new RHD DL couldn't have been on there for more than two weeks. She did tell me that her jeep drove better with the flip kit. Not just better than after bending the stock, but better than before bending it as well. she is at 3" of lift now. Sadly, I'm in another state so I can't just crawl under there myownself to see what is going on and have to rely on the same pictures you guys have.

finnd1

lol if you have a stock rubi and are taking them on the blacks at rausch you clearly dont care about your jeep.

i'm not saying I would do it, but I know others who have. I was so worried about body damage I stayed on greens for two years, now I wonder what I waited so long to try the harder stuff. :)

Top Bottom