EVO drag link bend

Rusty

She does know she can walk into a dealership and with the right part number come back out with the SAME RHD drag link? Our club sponsor even keeps them in stock...

36Fan

yup, she bent the shit out of the original stock one. That is what led her to the EVO draglink upgrade flip kit. IIRC that new RHD DL couldn't have been on there for more than two weeks. She did tell me that her jeep drove better with the flip kit. Not just better than after bending the stock, but better than before bending it as well. she is at 3" of lift now. Sadly, I'm in another state so I can't just crawl under there myownself to see what is going on and have to rely on the same pictures you guys have.

Just hard to believe it got bent from just driving up the ramp. Specially if she bent the stock one as well?

finnd1

She does know she can walk into a dealership and with the right part number come back out with the SAME RHD drag link? Our club sponsor even keeps them in stock...

she wanted to do the flip with the EVO bracket. My understanding is that the vendor is (or has) already sent her a replacement.

jeeeep

Hooked
welcome and yeah...thick skin needed.
the dumb ass ledge seems to keep getting narrower and narrower as too many are getting to quick to respond in a bashing manner and then calling it a joke :doh: but there is a lot of knowledge and help to be had...just need a good pair of boots and big shovel sometimes :beer:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
The blacks at RC has nothing on the abuse these kits see on the west coast.

There's more to the story we are not getting. My guess is she got hung up, and backed up.

Maybe she should try teraflex, that way it snaps in half and doesn't bend..

Last edited:

Napalm90

There's more to the story we are not getting. My guess is she got hung up, and backed up.

Stock 2dr and 4dr can do some blacks at rauch but would need some good spotting and a tug or 2. Now she did post a video I can no longer find on her hubs that were bad. Would that cause stress in steering?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It just occurred to me that up until we got an EVO HD steering kit installed about a year ago, we were wheeling Moby with his ProRock 60's and 40x15.50 Toyos and all with a factory track bar and drag link as you can see below....

main.php

I guess it's a good thing I stay away from ramps :crazyeyes:

trailless

Caught the Bug
It just occurred to me that up until we got an EVO HD steering kit installed about a year ago, we were wheeling Moby with his ProRock 60's and 40x15.50 Toyos and all with a factory track bar and drag link as you can see below....

main.php

I guess it's a good thing I stay away from ramps :crazyeyes:

That's an amazing picture. :rock: How's your wheel so far away from the body!?!? One day... :daydream:

CerOf

That's an amazing picture. :rock: How's your wheel so far away from the body!?!? One day... :daydream:

It's call articulation. I know, you mean away horizontally...it's not. Optical illusion. Objects in mirror are closer than they appear. :)

Sent from a a few tin cans and some string.

Armydog

.......hmmmmm.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Top Bottom