EVO drag link bend

camping350

How come no one is talking about PSC steering assist that would take the load off the drag link all the people running 40 have it and may be the reason they haven't failed?

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
How come no one is talking about PSC steering assist that would take the load off the drag link all the people running 40 have it and may be the reason they haven't failed?

I don't think everybody including myself who have a evo drag link flip are running 40's and psc.

tobias lopez

The blacks at RC has nothing on the abuse these kits see on the west coast.

There's more to the story we are not getting. My guess is she got hung up, and backed up.

Maybe she should try teraflex, that way it snaps in half and doesn't bend..

Aww man I love this forum. I had to work today but it's not bad when I'm just chilling making money on wol. ☺on another note I think my wol stickers came in. Ya buddy.

kpig

The clamp for the tie rod adjuster can just barely catch the new evo driver side sway bar spacer plate. If it does, the steering will push against what is now bound up causing the draglink or tie rod to bend out. This should have been checked after installation; however, it could happen after running, so I would think it unfair to just blame EVO for this. It's not like a tire carrier just broke or something.

Top Bottom