EVO Draglink Flip

onbelay

I picked mine up from him and used it already.

Come to find out it doesn't turn off the TPMS cause you can't set it to zero! Wtf? But having the right shift points and corrected speedo is pretty cool.

I am pretty sure that disabling TPMS is an option in the latest Superchips update. It was listed as an option when I downloaded my latest update file.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I am pretty sure that disabling TPMS is an option in the latest Superchips update. It was listed as an option when I downloaded my latest update file.

Cool thanks! Hope it works on Apple computers.

Edit: So I found that Superchips does not support Apple products. :doh:, however, I did manage to scrounge up an "IBM" device and update my device. onbelay is correct, Superchips does have an update to fix the TPMS issue. All thats left is to plug it in and hopefully shut that dang light off!

Last edited:

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
I picked mine up from him and used it already.

Come to find out it doesn't turn off the TPMS cause you can't set it to zero! Wtf? But having the right shift points and corrected speedo is pretty cool.

AEV Pro Cal will turn the light off.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1371743728.585562.jpg

Diagnostic purposes only of course. :cheesy:

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

mrmet1983

What's up Wayalifers?

I just installed my 3" EVO Enforcer lift and have yet to install the Drag Link Flip Kit. I have visited three hardware stores, two automotive stores and searched online for a 13/16" drill bit which is needed for this install.

Question to you folks who have already installed the flip kit. Where did you pick up the drill bit?

I've seen a couple online but they are made for PVC, concrete or wood. Obviously not made to drill into my JK.

Thanks.

Harbor freight has them but they aren't sold individually I had to buy a set of 6 bits for 30$ but now I have big enough bits for anything

JAGS

Hooked
Cool thanks! Hope it works on Apple computers.

Edit: So I found that Superchips does not support Apple products. :doh:, however, I did manage to scrounge up an "IBM" device and update my device. onbelay is correct, Superchips does have an update to fix the TPMS issue. All thats left is to plug it in and hopefully shut that dang light off!

Glad you figured this out. The rep told me it did a complete delete if you wanted. No software upgrade via apple is the pits though. That's all I have. Lol. Guess a trip to my folks house will be in order.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
So update on the Draglink flip. It was a fairly easy install with the exception of the instructions. They were a bit hard to follow for a numb-skull like me who likes pictures and such.

I also bought a pack of Silver and Deming bits one of which is the 13/16" but so if any So Cali Wayalifers need it I'll be more than happy to lend it out or help you install.

JAGS

Hooked
^^^ that would be three numb skulls. None of us figured out that bracket location. Lol. 😂😂

Sharkey

Word Ninja
You'll be on my PM speed dial when I do mine in a month or two. 

It really isn't bad once you see how it goes together. I should have meants' rig back in my garage to install front and rear bumpers in a few weeks. I'll take some detailed pics for you. PM me when you are ready to get started and I'll shoot you my mobile number in case you have any questions during the install.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
It really isn't bad once you see how it goes together. I should have meants' rig back in my garage to install front and rear bumpers in a few weeks. I'll take some detailed pics for you. PM me when you are ready to get started and I'll shoot you my mobile number in case you have any questions during the install.

Can I have your number to prank call it?

Top Bottom