EVO Draglink Flip

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
so a quick question to bring this back to life.

i have the teraflex 2.5 coil lift on my 2 door. with the lift i am yeilding around 3-3.5 inches of lift. do you think the flip kit is needed?
When the springs settle overtime back down to 2.5-3 inches will having the flip kit previously installed be a bad thing?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
so a quick question to bring this back to life.

i have the teraflex 2.5 coil lift on my 2 door. with the lift i am yeilding around 3-3.5 inches of lift. do you think the flip kit is needed?
When the springs settle overtime back down to 2.5-3 inches will having the flip kit previously installed be a bad thing?

bump this back up

10frank9

Web Wheeler
bump this back up

As long as you're got about 3"+ of lift the flip kit will raise up your sway bar links, trackbar mount and relocate your steering stabilizer. Not to mention the drag link flip to correct that steering geometry.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
As long as you're got about 3"+ of lift the flip kit will raise up your sway bar links, trackbar mount and relocate your steering stabilizer. Not to mention the drag link flip to correct that steering geometry.

since it does correct the steering is the reason why i was pondering it. just wasnt sure if it was 100% needed with the little lift im running plus if it sags would the flip still help.

i appreciate your response frank

10frank9

Web Wheeler
since it does correct the steering is the reason why i was pondering it. just wasnt sure if it was 100% needed with the little lift im running plus if it sags would the flip still help.

i appreciate your response frank

No problem. I am running the EVO 3" which gives a true 3" of lift and have the flip kit installed. I am anticipating some sag with adding a bumper and tire carrier and a winch. But not worried about the flip kit.

The sway bar links are perfectly aligned and steering is status quo.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
No problem. I am running the EVO 3" which gives a true 3" of lift and have the flip kit installed. I am anticipating some sag with adding a bumper and tire carrier and a winch. But not worried about the flip kit.

The sway bar links are perfectly aligned and steering is status quo.

Hmm ok i will have to look into getting this then a little bit harder. thanks!

Top Bottom