Evo Enforcer ordered

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Well..... To be honest I ordered the lift Monday and they shipped it yesterday I received it today. 👌💪 To be fair, I am like 40 minutes from EVO/ORE. I ordered from N4X4, no tax, free shipping and they had it shipped directly from EVO to me.

You got it will post some up tomorrow.

JAGS

Hooked
Well..... To be honest I ordered the lift Monday and they shipped it yesterday I received it today. 👌💪 To be fair, I am like 40 minutes from EVO/ORE. I ordered from N4X4, no tax, free shipping and they had it shipped directly from EVO to me.

You got it will post some up tomorrow.

Very cool. That was fast. Seems like yesterday you told me you ordered. Lol.

Hopefully I won't be too far behind in placing my order. The process starts soon. Ill be ordering shocks tomorrow 👍

mrmet1983

That's amazing I just emailed Evo they told me 3-4 weeks before they even ship it , I'm in NY but that is ridiculous that is why I hate wondering from Evo they take way to long to send out an order but their products are far superior just wish they wud step up the shipping and production times

Sent from my JK

FoxC

That's amazing I just emailed Evo they told me 3-4 weeks before they even ship it , I'm in NY but that is ridiculous that is why I hate wondering from Evo they take way to long to send out an order but their products are far superior just wish they wud step up the shipping and production times

Sent from my JK

Your King shocks are probably the reason it takes so long. At least for my lift it was. ORE orders the Kings once you place the order. King then builds/valves the shocks to Evo specs. Well worth the wait...:yup:

Sent from my JK

I can understand that in today's world of instant gratification, that waiting is a PITA.

10frank9 caught them at the right time. Have you tried calling Northridge 4x4 or Trail Jeeps? Both companies stock EVO parts... I bought my EVO coilovers from Northridge 4x4 and they shipped same day.

But you're right, waiting 3-4 weeks for products hand built in the USA is just ridiculous. Cheer up, buttercup... There is a reason that EVO products are on back order all the time... THEY'RE BADASS! And you'll understand that once you put the Enforcer kit on. :rock:

Sent from my JK

IF you ordered KINGs, that is why there would be a delay in shipping. If you didnt, well....... call Northridge4x4 and order it from them!!!!

mrmet1983

I wud never not order Evo stuff just cuz it takes so long but I'm going to call them today and see if they can help me get it sooner so I'm lifted for the rausch creek trip in 3 weeks

Sent from my JK

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
As mentioned the Kings are custom valved specifically for our kits. It's not a off the shelf generic shock valving. It takes a little time to build.

mrmet1983

I can understand that in today's world of instant gratification, that waiting is a PITA.

10frank9 caught them at the right time. Have you tried calling Northridge 4x4 or Trail Jeeps? Both companies stock EVO parts... I bought my EVO coilovers from Northridge 4x4 and they shipped same day.

But you're right, waiting 3-4 weeks for products hand built in the USA is just ridiculous. Cheer up, buttercup... There is a reason that EVO products are on back order all the time... THEY'RE BADASS! And you'll understand that once you put the Enforcer kit on. :rock:

I'd rater go through Evo us north ridge doesn't sell enforcer with out kings at least that what it says on the site

Sent from my JK

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
I'm going to call you guys not north ridge I want to give you my business directly as long as shipping won't be ridiculously long which it shouldn't be since I am not getting king shocks

Sent from my JK

It's a great kit and you will love it! :yup:

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
As mentioned the Kings are custom valved specifically for our kits. It's not a off the shelf generic shock valving. It takes a little time to build.

Do you guys, or King, pre-build some custom valved Kings to send to other outfits like Trail Jeeps who sell the Enforcer kit? Just curious because that is where I bought mine and they had the Kings in stock.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Do you guys, or King, pre-build some custom valved Kings to send to other outfits like Trail Jeeps who sell the Enforcer kit? Just curious because that is where I bought mine and they had the Kings in stock.

You are confusing Offroad Evolution the retail store/custom install shop with EVO MFG.

EVO MFG build the parts and sells them to Offroad Evolution, trail jeeps, Northridge4x4 etc.

They fulfill what vendors order

Top Bottom