Evo Enforcer ordered

mrmet1983

Lift is on just need my tires now ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1371359167.068270.jpg
Anyone not get the hd sway bar links and I stead get the cheap black ones that have no bushings or anything ??

Sent from my JK

mrmet1983

I just ordered this lift. What bushings are you guys missing?

Let me start by saying lift is great !!! With the kit it makes you use the rear sway bar links up on the front and they give you new sway bar links for the rear but the links I received for the rear have no bushings so I can not install them until I get bushings. I'm going to have to call north ridge and get them over nighted tomorrow cuz I can't really be driving around with no rear sway bar

Sent from my JK

mikefishes

Let me start by saying lift is great !!! With the kit it makes you use the rear sway bar links up on the front and they give you new sway bar links for the rear but the links I received for the rear have no bushings so I can not install them until I get bushings. I'm going to have to call north ridge and get them over nighted tomorrow cuz I can't really be driving around with no rear sway bar

Sent from my JK

I see. Thanks

mikefishes

No problem and you will love the kit , who did you order it from ?

Sent from my JK

I ordered from Northridge with the intention of having ot on before the next Rausch Creek trip (I think you are joining us?) I didn't realize the wait was gonna be 4-5 weeks for the Kings. I'm kicking myself for not ordering it sooner!

mrmet1983

I ordered from Northridge with the intention of having ot on before the next Rausch Creek trip (I think you are joining us?) I didn't realize the wait was gonna be 4-5 weeks for the Kings. I'm kicking myself for not ordering it sooner!

That's why I went with bilstien and they r a lot cheaper , king shocks are all custom valved when u order them so I went with bilstien 5100s maybe u can cancel or kings unless ur set on getting those. Yes indeed me and my brother are both going , it's going to be a blast

Sent from my JK

mrmet1983

That's why I went with bilstien and they r a lot cheaper , king shocks are all custom valved when u order them so I went with bilstien 5100s maybe u can cancel or kings unless ur set on getting those. Yes indeed me and my brother are both going , it's going to be a blast. Did your kit come in yet cuz I'm curious what swaybar links Urs came with and if you got the bushings.

Sent from my JK

Sent from my JK

Punisher417

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1371420106.566124.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1371420122.328886.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1371420166.795599.jpg

I got the 3" enforcer kit with the 2.5 king resi shocks. I'm running 35s. Love the set but but the ride on the street is a bit bouncy 😔 but then again I'm running 40psi on my trail grapplers

serielle

I dropped down to 30 on my stock tires and found a big difference in the comfort of the ride. No more bouncing over small things on the road. :thumb:

Top Bottom