Evo Enforcer ordered

JAGS

Hooked
I'm going to call you guys not north ridge I want to give you my business directly as long as shipping won't be ridiculously long which it shouldn't be since I am not getting king shocks

Sent from my JK

Either way EVO Mfg is still getting business. The shipping and tax won't make evo any more money, but not paying it would save you a few bits.

I'll be going through however can provide the best price with tax+ship. :yup:

mrmet1983

Either way EVO Mfg is still getting business. The shipping and tax won't make evo any more money, but not paying it would save you a few bits.

Good point , might as well look into both. Let me know what you find out.

Sent from my JK

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug

You guys make sure to check out Trail Jeeps.com. They had everything in stock and shipped same day. They worked with me on price also. they even had the 2.5 kings.

Can't wait to see y'all on the Enforcer!

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

You guys make sure to check out Trail Jeeps.com. They had everything in stock and shipped same day. They worked with me on price also. they even had the 2.5 kings.

Can't wait to see y'all on the Enforcer!

WAYALIFE APP 

And Trail Jeeps is closer to New York than EVO. :cool:

mrmet1983

North ridge is who I called first they had a cancelation from another costumer on my exact kit so they are having them ship directly to me and I won't have to wait long at all. It all worked out they are very nice at NR4x4

Sent from my JK

North ridge is who I called first they had a cancelation from another costumer on my exact kit so they are having them ship directly to me and I won't have to wait long at all. It all worked out they are very nice at NR4x4

Sent from my JK

See that! All is right in the world!

Sent from my JK

Instant gratification after all! Congrats man! Be sure to post pics!!! :rock:

mrmet1983

Anyone running this kit with steel front bumper and winch notice if u have any front sag from the Extra weight? I have 1" front coil spacers on my stock rubi cuz my bumper and winch are heavy , will I need these with the enforcer lift or should I leave them off at first and see

MTG

Caught the Bug
Anyone running this kit with steel front bumper and winch notice if u have any front sag from the Extra weight? I have 1" front coil spacers on my stock rubi cuz my bumper and winch are heavy , will I need these with the enforcer lift or should I leave them off at first and see

I leave them off to start.

Here's a few of mine.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370658857.012555.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370658881.582985.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370658916.962892.jpg

Top Bottom