EVO NoLimits Manual Rubicon Swaybar Disconnect

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Do you have the older model that has the small monochrome LCD screen? I had that one for the green Jeep and had the same issue with TPMS, but i was able to do an update on it once. When i got the new jeep i got another superchips flash cal and this new one has a color screen and the TPMS feature did work out of the box, i haven’t tried to do an update on it yet and it is a quicker than the old model. I know if you want the tuning capabilities you need to send in your PCM to get unlocked if you have a 2015+.
I didn't use a Flashcal on my 12 but I did get the newest one(3571) for my 17. Update went really smoothly, I just downloaded their update tool 'ignition' and installed it on my pc. Once that's done all I had to do was connect the Flashcal to my PC and it did all the updating automatically.

The one thing I did notice though was that until I made a more major change like tire size or gearing it didn't Vin lock or accept/retain certain changes. Once I changed tire size and it locked itself to my jeep everything started working as advertised. It's fast and really easy to use. I have no experience with the flashpaq so I can't comment but I believe the Flashcal has the ability to make all the same changes as the flashpaq minus new tunes.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Working on it!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks Man! Don’t get me wrong... the flashcal interface looks bitchin... and should handle tire/gear changes etc, perfectly.... also dig it’s other features. And it did update automatically when plugged into the ignition software.... it just wont turn off the dam sway bar light... Just looking for the easiest way to accomplish this aside from removing the bulb or covering it with tape or something.... No real world problems here, just a little OCD.. haha. I’ll spend the $130 on AEV to ease my “pain” if needed...

No rush on any of this, I can put a photo of my kids in front of it for now... Lol

mavrick

Has anyone had the gear on the passenger side of the housing get stuck to the housing and not rotate at all while the sway bar rotated fine? I feel like the gear somehow came off the sway bar.
I tried to somehow remove the gear to see how it attaches to swaybar but no luck.

justtryingtolivd

I just picked up a broken rubicon sway bar that the motor stopped working, I’ve got a 2.5 lift on my Jeep and want to know which swaybar links do you recommend? Would I use the rear?

Top Bottom