Evo Tire Carrier Specs

Wooglint

Yes I got the skins and they are sitting in my garage. The carrier is on back order. I also bought the high lift and antenna mount. If you'd like to see receipts I'm happy to provide them.

Thanks Sharkey. No need for either.

WJCO

Meme King
Yes I got the skins and they are sitting in my garage. The carrier is on back order. I also bought the high lift and antenna mount. If you'd like to see receipts I'm happy to provide them.

Thanks Sharkey. No need for either.

You'll fit in just fine here.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Make sure to get a good quality nutsert tool like the Astro (if you don't have one). It will make your life sooooo much easier.

Wooglint

I've got the Marsen. Saw that movie before with the GenRight rocker guards. I have a receipt for those too by the way

MTG

Caught the Bug
View attachment 186240

Just for you MTG. Proof of purchase (at least the skins)

Means nothing to me. But thanks for quoting me. Can't wait to see your writeup of whatever it is you are going to make. And for you to finally start being a contributing member here. I know you're a member on most all the other jeep forums, maybe you'll finally pick one instead of being a lurker on all of them?

Wooglint

I'll be happy to post pics when I get the Evo carrier I purchased installed.

Typically I search various forums to find useful info. I'm not much for posting normally unless I need to ask a question or for advice. But clearly I'm missing out given this experience. I'm glad to know you checked out the other forums to look into me.

I do respect your support of a local company manufacturing in the US. I have a ton of respect for companies like Evo or GenRight. However, I'm not sure what I did to upset you or pee in your Cheerios.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I think your response is a little uncalled for... OP asked a fair question. I myself am buying an evo carrier next week but am going to modify it slightly. I'm not a fan of how the taillights are blocked by the side supports and will either move them towards the center slightly or replace them with tubes. If I choose the latter then knowing the tube diameter might be helpful.

To the OP, welcome to WAL, try going to the waves thread and say hello. Not everyone on here acts that way by the way, there are some nice folks here;)

Why would you buy that carrier and modify it? Can't wait until it breaks and you blame evo. Should be a fun thread.

Top Bottom