Evo Tire Carrier Specs

When the roles are reversed, y'all get all defensive and uptight... But when you're trolling others it's all good! You guys are a bunch of internet badasses:cheesy:

Douche bag alert!! Douche bag alert!!:cheesy:

Who the fuck are you to call anybody anything on this forum. You earn respect, it is not given! Have you ever met any of these people? Have you even been around long enough to know why statements are made?

Short answer: NO!!!

Unless you have been designated as a moderator, just keep your mouth shut. Not every issue needs a referee or a cheerleader! You've now made this thread about you. And you look like an ass.

I think your response is a little uncalled for... OP asked a fair question. I myself am buying an evo carrier next week but am going to modify it slightly. I'm not a fan of how the taillights are blocked by the side supports and will either move them towards the center slightly or replace them with tubes. If I choose the latter then knowing the tube diameter might be helpful.

To the OP, welcome to WAL, try going to the waves thread and say hello. Not everyone on here acts that way by the way, there are some nice folks here;)

Why did u have to sink down to other's levels. This post was so spot on but then you gave in and went nuclear which makes your point moot.

Who the fuck are you to call anybody anything on this forum. You earn respect, it is not given! Have you ever met any of these people? Have you even been around long enough to know why statements are made?

Short answer: NO!!!

Unless you have been designated as a moderator, just keep your mouth shut. Not every issue needs a referee or a cheerleader! You've now made this thread about you. And you look like an ass.

That seems like good advice... Why don't you follow it! :thinking:

Why did u have to sink down to other's levels. This post was so spot on but then you gave in and went nuclear which makes your point moot.

Fuck these guys man... They've proven time and time again to be a bunch of elitist assholes.(the ones that posted in this thread, not all) They fuck with others but when they get fucked with back their vaginas get all swollen up and sore. I've fucked with a lot of bullies in my life, just gotta punch em right in the mouth and they fag off!

Fuck these guys man... They've proven time and time again to be a bunch of elitist assholes.(the ones that posted in this thread, not all) They fuck with others but when they get fucked with back their vaginas get all swollen up and sore. I've fucked with a lot of bullies in my life, just gotta punch em right in the mouth and they fag off!

..............and this is clearly helping your case on this thread.................

..............and this is clearly helping your case on this thread.................

He's not going to stop until he gets kicked ... That's his goal to be able to post on the banned thread on the jkforum... We have seen it time and time again...

That seems like good advice... Why don't you follow it! :thinking:

Because I DO KNOW personally several of the people you've try to put down and parent in this thread. And now it is about you and you are acting like an ass.

I believe this has been your intent for a while, and I've called you on it some time ago, on this forum in other threads and with others. You came in with a bad ass, I know everything attitude. But you failed to earn the respect of anybody on here except for maybe a few other panty pushers.

Take your attitude back to the service bay you came from and keep your know it all attitude away from WAL. Nobody cares that you work for Jeep. Nobody cares that you are here. We are all guests here and pretty sure you've overstayed your welcome.

Because I DO KNOW personally several of the people you've try to put down and parent in this thread. And now it is about you and you are acting like an ass.

I believe this has been your intent for a while, and I've called you on it some time ago, on this forum in other threads and with others. You came in with a bad ass, I know everything attitude. But you failed to earn the respect of anybody on here except for maybe a few other panty pushers.

Take your attitude back to the service bay you came from and keep your know it all attitude away from WAL. Nobody cares that you work for Jeep. Nobody cares that you are here. We are all guests here and pretty sure you've overstayed your welcome.

Never claimed to know it all... I pride myself on learning new things everyday. Today I learned that it's okay for WAL forum members in "the circle" to bash on others and be disrespectful but when it's turned around on them its not ok.

Actually it wasn't spot on. The OP failed to clearly state why he wanted the information. Had that happened, the response by MTG would have been different, I'm sure. Upon further details coming out, giving the OP's intentions, no one gave him a hard time.

Never claimed to know it all... I pride myself on learning new things everyday. Today I learned that it's okay for WAL forum members in "the circle" to bash on others and be disrespectful but when it's turned around on them its not ok.

You are so wrong in what you think happened in this thread. You really are a special kind of stupid.

The circle is very large buddy. Tens and tens of thousands large to be specific. We are family here. Simply being here does not get you respect.

Must suck to be on the outside somehow looking in. But then again, I don't think you truly came here to learn. You came with many, many long posts about all the many knowledgable facts you thought you could share.

As I said, respect is earned. Here and as it should be in life. Maybe that's not how you were raised. Sorry about that. Welcome to WAL!!

Upon further details coming out, giving the OP's intentions, no one gave him a hard time.

Exactly. And he seems fine with questioning by MTG as well. Whether the OP becomes a part of WAL is to be determined. One thing is for 100% true at this point. The only one with an attitude here now is Blazin.

The circle is very large buddy. Tens and tens of thousands large to be specific. We are family here. Simply being here does not get you respect.

Must suck to be on the outside somehow looking in. But then again, I don't think you truly came here to learn. You came with many, many long posts about all the many knowledgable facts you thought you could share.

As I said, respect is earned. Here and as it should be in life. Maybe that's not how you were raised. Sorry about that. Welcome to WAL!!

Seriously?! Mtg's post was completely inappropriate... If you disagree with that fact then so be it. My family doesn't shit on one another but apparently this one does. I have no issue "earning" respect but I'm also not gonna sit around like a door mat while people get berated and ridiculed for no good reason. Thats bullshit and wrong and if you stand for that then you can have your dysfunctional family!;)

Seriously?! Mtg's post was completely inappropriate... If you disagree with that fact then so be it. My family doesn't shit on one another but apparently this one does. I have no issue "earning" respect but I'm also not gonna sit around like a door mat while people get berated and ridiculed for no good reason. Thats bullshit and wrong and if you stand for that then you can have your dysfunctional family!;)

Cleveland steamer?

Im sure the OP appreciates you being his mommy.

As for having my family, I'll take it. I have a ton of fun vacationing, hanging, drinking and wheeling with my WAL family. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Does this also mean you'll be leaving now. Double bonus.

Top Bottom