Evo Tire Carrier Specs

12-mile

This one went off the rails early and often. But when i read "good morning wal", I hear robin williams and "good morning vietnam!"

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Seriously?! Mtg's post was completely inappropriate... If you disagree with that fact then so be it. My family doesn't shit on one another but apparently this one does. I have no issue "earning" respect but I'm also not gonna sit around like a door mat while people get berated and ridiculed for no good reason. Thats bullshit and wrong and if you stand for that then you can have your dysfunctional family!;)

MTG jumped on him as quick as he did because there has been numerous occasions where people come on here just as the OP did and ask for specs for something. Then we find out later they are building not only their own for personal use but start building them for friends, family, and even for sale in general.

Which hey if building your stuff for your rig is what you want to do, more power to you. However, it isn't that hard to grab a tape measure and start cutting and welding things together.

The OP said why he was wanting to know the specs, even showed pics where he had purchased said items. Everybody backed off of the OP. Then you go and get all butt hurt in the OPs defense for no reason. You weren't attacked. You just decided to throw fuel to the fire that was dying.

You got offended for shit that didn't even pertain to you and you felt like you needed to stand up against the forum for shit that again didn't even pertain to you.

The OP said why he was wanting to know the specs, even showed pics where he had purchased said items. Everybody backed off of the OP. Then you go and get all butt hurt in the OPs defense for no reason. You weren't attacked. You just decided to throw fuel to the fire that was dying.

Sorry, but this is not accurate at all. If you look again, I was post number 7 and called out MTG immediately.:naw:

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Then you go and get all butt hurt in the OPs defense for no reason. You weren't attacked. You just decided to throw fuel to the fire that was dying.

You got offended for shit that didn't even pertain to you and you felt like you needed to stand up against the forum for shit that again didn't even pertain to you.

Sorry, but this is not accurate at all. If you look again, I was post number 7 and called out MTG immediately.:naw:

Actually if you look again I quoted the important part from the post you quoted of mine. See above.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Trying to win an argument over the internet is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.

Top Bottom