Facebook Fanpage Post for Me From Tackerdown

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Yup I have the title for one year undefeated going for the second year
Woohooooo

So....if you go undefeated again this year that would make you the first "Bake to Bake" misspelling Champion of the World?

Keep doing what you're doing Brankzie......nobody dos it batter then you bro....yup...yup

~Woodrow~

TheDuff

dont let it bother you to much brankz the english language is a tricky one, even people who have been speaking it their whole lives screw it up constantly!

Yea, that's true. I know I mess it up a lot.
But, Brankz is famous for it:D

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brankz

Yea, that's true. I know I mess it up a lot.
But, Brankz is famous for it:D

Lol yea I don't care when people mess with me like that, I actually like it and I lmao some times from the stuff that I spell lol

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Well if I had to guess it was about the army girl thread. Sharkey may have mentioned folks needed to quit acting like girls, something I think some "men" do here sometimes. But that's just me.

That's all I can think of too. I guess that makes my famous because I'm almost referenced on FB.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
That's all I can think of too. I guess that makes my famous because I'm almost referenced on FB.

Are you THE "sharks" that made Eddie get "but hurt" and mess up a Jeep gathering on his own "sight" or was it just "funing around."

Great Scott man. This child needs some spelling and grammar lessons!!!

TheDuff

Are you THE "sharks" that made Eddie get "but hurt" and mess up a Jeep gathering on his own "sight" or was it just "funing around."

Brankz could help him learn to misspell with style:)

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

Maybe he was talking about the Rausch creek trip thread for tomorrow?? Didn't that thread get closed?

Sent from my iPhone

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I dunno was there a RC thread that was closed?

Idk if it was closed but there was a trip planned for tomorrow.

Anywho doesn't matter if it's closed or not just brainstorming as to what he is trying to say lol

Sent from my iPhone

Top Bottom