Facebook Fanpage Post for Me From Tackerdown

munstie

That same post came to mind I remember Eddie asking him not to post links to his club page. I guess he took it hard.

Sent from the"Zone of Influence"

TheDuff

That same post came to mind I remember Eddie asking him not to post links to his club page. I guess he took it hard.

Sent from the"Zone of Influence"

So ridiculous when people get mad when THEY break the rules... not hard to just say "hey guys, my club is hosting a run at this location, on this date". If there is a flyer, ASK if you can post it up before hand (it's not difficult). The rules on this are clear, NO links.
If that's what dude is pissed about, he needs go to the doctor and find out why he missed puberty....:rolleyes:

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe he was talking about the Rausch creek trip thread for tomorrow?? Didn't that thread get closed?

Oh, you might be on to something. Yeah, he was using that thread to whine and suggest that I was manipulating is account so that he kept on getting messages from me and so I closed it. Soon after that, gotboost took over and started a new thread for the run:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?15662-rausch-creek-3-15

We talked by PM and so far as I could tell, he was still going and all was cool. :idontknow:

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
He was not a actual member, he was like a 2 day guy in here

He wasn't Abel to dethrone da champ.......undefeated going two for two......"Bake to bake" all tine champagne of misspeeled wards

I give you.....Brankzie everybody.....Brankzie

:clap2::clap2::clap2:.....:D

~Woodrow~

Brankz

He wasn't Abel to dethrone da champ.......undefeated going two for two......"Bake to bake" all tine champagne of misspeeled wards

I give you.....Brankzie everybody.....Brankzie

:clap2::clap2::clap2:.....:D

~Woodrow~

Wohoooo lol. Ok back to the thread now lol

RamP

Say it ain't so.... He isn't another Rausch Creeker is he? Oh brother. Apparently you screwed up somebody's suds n grub ey??
Don't let this leave a bad rep for us Rausch Creekers. I hope this is just a mis understanding. I'm surprised Tackerdown hasn't commented yet.

Don't let this leave a bad rep for us Rausch Creekers. I hope this is just a mis understanding. I'm surprised Tackerdown hasn't commented yet.

Tacker has not responded because he would let it go and received his walking papers (banned).

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Tacker has not responded because he would let it go and received his walking papers (banned).

Yup. Tackerdown could have just left well enough alone but couldn't and so I sent him packing. Apparently, he still can't let go and this is why he's now commenting on our FB page. :naw:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I can't believe he can't let it go and be a man. I ended up having to bail for todays run at rausch, but I feel I'm kinda glad now so I wouldn't have to hear about this the whole day.

JKUx

Was going on my first trip up there today to meet with all of you and have fun, changed my mind after recent events and reading through past threads to get a better understanding of what went down; from all the vids you guys have posted up on Rausch including referring to WAYALIFE crew looks like fun; hopefully I'll see everyone at the suds n grubs meet next Sunday and so on!

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Was going on my first trip up there today to meet with all of you and have fun, changed my mind after recent events and reading through past threads to get a better understanding of what went down; from all the vids you guys have posted up on Rausch including referring to WAYALIFE crew looks like fun; hopefully I'll see everyone at the suds n grubs meet next Sunday and so on!

This was something rare, all the other guys are nice and drama free. I hope this doesn't ruin our rep for the east coast guys.

JKUx

This was something rare, all the other guys are nice and drama free. I hope this doesn't ruin our rep for the east coast guys.

I don't think it will; all we have to do is show our worth and share as much of our great experiences together and move forward. I've explored all of the past Rausch trips you guys attended and it all looked like a lot of fun through all the pics, I wish I could've made it then but I work every other weekend so for me timing is everything.
It would be great to post up more WAYALIFE referenced Rausch Creek/Suds events on you tube and in this forum as I would love to see a huge positive gathering grow on this side of the US to apart of something big!
WAYALIFE is a jeep inspired way of life and it's hub for gathering ALL of us together with the same common goal:
Live/Have Fun/Forge New Relationships/JEEP

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

I don't think it will ruin a rep. There were only a few people who turned this into an east west battle royal and the ones that did were up army_vets ass. Not to mention they didn't post much before all this went done have haven't since.

In my opinion it is a couple of asshats that were bound for the shitter not an east vs west battle.

Lorenzo

I was wondering what the whole issue was about. Taker down always spoke good about the forum. Seemed like a pretty cool dude.

Lorenzo

And what happened with army vets. The guy made homemade wayalife stickers. Just wondering if some one could explain the situation

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I was wondering what the whole issue was about. Taker down always spoke good about the forum. Seemed like a pretty cool dude.

I agree, he seemed like a pretty cool dude and had over 4,000 posts here. But, in his own words, he has chosen to "side with his friend" Army_Vet.

Top Bottom