Fallen Heros Jeep - Eddie is Anti-Veterans

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Ok been busy and haven't had a chance to read everything and catch up yet but fuck this guy. I will be making some phone calls today.

rockcrawler26

I can't believe how much free time people have on their hands to show up as guests or current members and rant about something they didn't even attend. Guess what are troops fight for?. ... freedom of speech! I feel this falls under that. I want there do I don't know what happened or why, but I can tell you I'm not going to spend my day researching and guessing.

I support our troops and if my knee didn't blow out in basic training I would be one right now.

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

I would say that the number of guests has something to do with comments like this that he posted on JK-F.

"Update: It seems like the attacks from this guys Jeep community have stepped it up a notch. I have been told that my home address has been posted on his community forum and I've now received three calls from "unknown" numbers. Two of them called me a name and hung up and the third one hung up right away. Let it be known that while I support your right to disagree with me and even call me names online, if you show up at my house with an attitude... the FallenHeroesJeep will be the least of your worries. This is in no way a threat, just a warning that I will do what I feel is necessary to protect my family and my property."

If any one from here is making harassing calls I ask that you stop. While I certainly do not condone his misrepresentation, Personal threads are unacceptable and give all of us a black eye.

Last edited:
My great grandfather was in WWI, my grandfather was in WWII and my father and uncle were in the Korean and Vietnam Conflict. My dad had four sons and none of use serviced. We sit and talk about it now in our older days and we all have one thing in common for excuses, the stories my dad and Tata told us scared the fuck out of us as kids.
I so regret not showing up and keeping our family proud.
Thanks to all that sacrificed directly or indirectly.

sent while sitting on the crapper

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I would say that the number of guests has something to do with comments like this that he posted on JK-F.

"Update: It seems like the attacks from this guys Jeep community have stepped it up a notch. I have been told that my home address has been posted on his community forum and I've now received three calls from "unknown" numbers. Two of them called me a name and hung up and the third one hung up right away. Let it be known that while I support your right to disagree with me and even call me names online, if you show up at my house with an attitude... the FallenHeroesJeep will be the least of your worries. This is in no way a threat, just a warning that I will do what I feel is necessary to protect my family and my property."

If any one from here is making harassing calls I ask that you stop. While I certainly do not condone his misrepresentation, Personal threads are unacceptable and give all of us a black eye.

I missed it before but would like to assure you that the address has been removed. As much as I think this guy is a crook, this is something the guys on JKO and JKF do with my address and phone number and I don't want this forum to be anything like them.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Please do not post up personal contact information (addresses or phone numbers) related to this guy. While I certainly encourage people to do their own research and come to their own conclusions about this guy and his "non-profit", and to post up anything they find showing his true colors, personal contact information should remain that, personal (even though this guy has posted his personal information in a public space.)

Edit: Looks like Eddie beat me to it.

I missed it before but would like to assure you that the address has been removed. As much as I think this guy is a crook, this is something the guys on JKO and JKF do with my address and phone number and I don't want this forum to be anything like them.

Please do not post up personal contact information (addresses or phone numbers) related to this guy. While I certainly encourage people to do their own research and come to their own conclusions about this guy and his "non-profit", and to post up anything they find showing his true colors, personal contact information should remain that, personal (even though this guy has posted his personal information in a public space.)

Edit: Looks like Eddie beat me to it.

Thank you! :beer:

E-man

So, since this guy isn't a non-profit, isn't he technically obligated to report all of his "sponsor's" products as income on his federal taxes? According to his website, he has 9 “Title Sponsors” which provided a minimum of $1000 each in product, services, or labor. I’m sure the IRS would like him to pay tax on the value of all that product since he's not a designated “non-profit”, right?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So, since this guy isn't a non-profit, isn't he technically obligated to report all of his "sponsor's" products as income on his federal taxes? According to his website, he has 9 “Title Sponsors” which provided a minimum of $1000 each in product, services, or labor. I’m sure the IRS would like him to pay tax on the value of all that product since he's not a designated “non-profit”, right?

You would think. I'd be interested to know how he gets by without a 501(c)3.

You are correct and we don't know that he isn't.

The issue to me is that he implies he is running a non-profit, yet is not a 501(C)3. He may be giving all of his money to charities, but he not be as well. We will never know. My issue isn't with what he is doing, it's with the implied representation.

Since he is not a 501(c)3 then any money someone gives is not tax deductible. While I never give/donate based on this, I do usually claim my donations because it allows me to give more. If someone tries to, they will be falsifying tax documents. Unknowingly, but doing it nonetheless.

Sharkey

Word Ninja

Yes, he is...just as he must do with each and every dime (which as far as we know for sure has only been $421) that he receives as a "donation" from people who give him cash. Despite everything that has happened today, this guy has hid from the question of accountability and has outright refused to account for the money he has received and provide any evidence that he actually gave that money to a real charity.

He sure has a nice tv though.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, he is...just as he must do with each and every dime (which as far as we know for sure has only been $421) that he receives as a "donation" from people who give him cash. Despite everything that has happened today, this guy has hid from the question of accountability and has outright refused to account for the money he has received and provide any evidence that he actually gave that money to a real charity.

He sure has a nice tv though.

Not only has he outright refused to provide full disclosure of the money he's received and/or actually give to a real charity, he's been actively rallying up his supporters to attack me for being anti-veteran to take the focus off of him. He's about as good as they get.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
You are correct and we don't know that he isn't.

The issue to me is that he implies he is running a non-profit, yet is not a 501(C)3. He may be giving all of his money to charities, but he not be as well. We will never know. My issue isn't with what he is doing, it's with the implied representation.

Since he is not a 501(c)3 then any money someone gives is not tax deductible. While I never give/donate based on this, I do usually claim my donations because it allows me to give more. If someone tries to, they will be falsifying tax documents. Unknowingly, but doing it nonetheless.

Try this on for size. Let's say he in fact takes some of the money and passes it through to a real charitable 501(c)(3). He then gets the tax break for that donation. So, he could be taking in money without properly claiming it as income and then further screwing taxpayers by claiming a deduction against whatever income he has (from other ventures) for charitable donations made to fallen heroes by innocent third parties.

Last edited:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Not only has he outright refused to provide full disclosure of the money he's received and/or actually give to a real charity, he's been actively rallying up his supporters to attack me for being anti-veteran to take the focus off of him. He's about as good as they get.

Yep, and he is good. He has spent an incredible amount of time reaching out on the interwebs to support his cause. His posts can be found on everything from apple support forums, to car forums, motorcycle forums, computer programming forums, etc. He has practice, let us not forget that his first rodeo was with a car.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yep, and he is good. He has spent an incredible amount of time reaching out on the interwebs to support his cause. His posts can be found on everything from apple support forums, to car forums, motorcycle forums, computer programming forums, etc. He has practice, let us not forget that his first rodeo was with a car.

Yup, this guy know what he's doing for sure but I still can't find any info on http://birdseyeviewimages.com. This is what he had on his windshield before he removed it for his new business venture, fallenherosjeep.com

Top Bottom