Fallen Heros Jeep - Eddie is Anti-Veterans

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I really am surprised to see so many military guys blindly hating on me and all over a guy who's been building up his Jeep on their backs...

Screen Shot 2014-06-27 at 12.51.52 PM.png

https://plus.google.com/+RobertBasil/posts/

Couple interesting tidbits... for a guy not having the extra $$$ to build his Jeep he certainly has a nice 92" TV.
View attachment 89453

Also looks like he had a previously failed endeavor's decal on his windshield. Man for a guy supporting fallen troops via charity with a Jeep, you'd think that'd be the reason for buying the Jeep initially and have that plastered on the windshield day 1...and why not buy the Jeep in army green to begin with?

View attachment 89452

35" Wheels are soo SSIIIIIIIIICCCCCCKKKKK!!!!!! :asshat:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So, I know that a few of you guys have signed up and I just approve your accounts. What are you waiting for? Cat got your tongue? :rolleyes2:

MTG

Caught the Bug
I missed it before but would like to assure you that the address has been removed. As much as I think this guy is a crook, this is something the guys on JKO and JKF do with my address and phone number and I don't want this forum to be anything like them.

Please do not post up personal contact information (addresses or phone numbers) related to this guy. While I certainly encourage people to do their own research and come to their own conclusions about this guy and his "non-profit", and to post up anything they find showing his true colors, personal contact information should remain that, personal (even though this guy has posted his personal information in a public space.)

Edit: Looks like Eddie beat me to it.

I agree in not putting up his address. Thanks for deleting the post. I too strongly discourage anyone from contacting him.

But I will point out that for a guy who claims to be so concerned about it being out there, he didn't seem bothered enough to not take a screen shot of the post and post it on another forum. :crazyeyes:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Wow, I'm damn near speechless. On the very site that provides the advertising and spring board for this build, a member asked a well thought out and non-accusatory series of questions to Mr. Basil. The response is telling.

Screen Shot 2014-06-27 at 1.05.16 PM.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
But I will point out that for a guy who claims to be so concerned about it being out there, he didn't seem bothered enough to not take a screen shot of the post and post it on another forum. :crazyeyes:

What a complete joke!! He didn't even bother to try and blank out his own personal information - just posted up the screen shot as is and for all to STILL see. What a victim :naw:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, I'm damn near speechless. On the very site that provides the advertising and spring board for this build, a member asked a well thought out and non-accusatory series of questions to Mr. Basil. The response is telling.

Simply unbelievable. There isn't even anything to defend - all he needs to do is answer the very simple questions asked.

View attachment 89479

He's so full of shit, he's not sure where to wipe.

I agree with Greg that he's tactfully answering/not-answering questions---only because he's got something to hide.

David1tontj

I don't have time to read this whole thread, but I read the first page, and all I have to say is this-

The rubicon run was intended as a run with FRIENDS of Eddie's. And It was made very clear that if you had a problem with any of the rules, then don't come. All of the people that actually went on the run were happy to have a WAL banner, because they actually like this forum!

I can say that it would not have been the same experience if people who did't love the wayalife community came along. Like Eddie said, he wanted people to party with and have a good time with them- He didn't want the people who were just using our group like a tour guide service.

Lastly- when we were running the trail, there was no confusion what group or club we were with- people knew we were wayalife, not just another jeep club. The banners set our group apart, and made for awesome group shots!

Good call Eddie!! It's a good way to weed out the haters from the trail runs!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
He's so full of shit, he's not sure where to wipe.

I agree with Greg that he's tactfully answering/not-answering questions---only because he's got something to hide.

Well, he doesn't need to wipe or answer anything so long as he can keep the hate pouring down on me.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I don't have time to read this whole thread, but I read the first page, and all I have to say is this-

The rubicon run was intended as a run with FRIENDS of Eddie's. And It was made very clear that if you had a problem with any of the rules, then don't come. All of the people that actually went on the run were happy to have a WAL banner, because they actually like this forum!

I can say that it would not have been the same experience if people who did't love the wayalife community came along. Like Eddie said, he wanted people to party with and have a good time with them- He didn't want the people who were just using our group like a tour guide service.

Lastly- when we were running the trail, there was no confusion what group or club we were with- people knew we were wayalife, not just another jeep club. The banners set our group apart, and made for awesome group shots!

Good call Eddie!! It's a good way to weed out the haters from the trail runs!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Thanks David. I'm half tempted to make windshield banners a requirement for EVERY run we have just because of this guy. I mean really, why would anyone want to wheel with someone you don't even like?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Funny thing is he can't even cover his lies as fast as he comes up with new ones.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1403900413.102558.jpg

Guess he wasn't making enough money with the 60' mast in the back of his jeep.

David1tontj

Thanks David. I'm half tempted to make windshield banners a requirement for EVERY run we have just because of this guy. I mean really, why would anyone want to wheel with someone you don't even like?

I really think it's a good idea. Same certain exceptions apply for irreplaceable decals such as jkx, but we know the jkx guys aren't asshats!

I think it really does narrow it down to only true wayalifers that end up going.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Funny thing is he can't even cover his lies as fast as he comes up with new ones.

View attachment 89480

Guess he wasn't making enough money with the 60' mast in the back of his jeep.

Funny, I thought he said that he bought this Jeep for Fallen Heros Jeep? Looks like he bought it for his other business and when it didn't work out, he conveniently started up this new business venture :naw:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Funny, I thought he said that he bought this Jeep for Fallen Heros Jeep? Looks like he bought it for his other business and when it didn't work out, he conveniently started up this new business venture :naw:

Oh, you mean this business?

Screen Shot 2014-06-27 at 1.28.56 PM.jpg

Top Bottom