Fallen Heros Jeep - Eddie is Anti-Veterans

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I think we should all pull together and shove it right up these guys' corn holes. Lets do a Wayalife God bless the USA run. We run our WAL banners and do some special other decals for USA to go with. We raise money for a reputable soldier charity. I'll donate my time and put some $$$ where my mouth is too.

It's one thing to troll, but this un american shit to Eddie and all us on WAL is BS.

Maybe the above is overkill, but to say all the anti american stuff is stupid. Anyone whose ever met and talked with eddies knows what I'm saying.

- Jason

While I appreciate your enthusiasm, raising money legitimately for a charitable cause is complicated at best and down right difficult at worst. Unless the money goes directly into the hands of the person or organization in question, you open the doors to a lot of trouble.

JAGS

Hooked
I'd support this. Yet at the same time we shouldn't have to put on a dog and pony show just to prove our patriotism.

2014 JKUR

I was venting and as I mentioned might be overkill. But these a holes are starting to group all us WALers as some anti American group.

Nevermind the fact there are tons here who have served, still serve or have family that have served/still serve.

Total BS.

- Jason

Conman

I'd support this. Yet at the same time we shouldn't have to put on a dog and pony show just to prove our patriotism.

2014 JKUR

I'd shell out money to support this. Would be funny to raise more money on one run than this dude has on a whole.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I think if someone needs to brag about something, chances are it's not true.

Couldn't agree more.

2014 JKUR

Agreed. You don't have to put on a dog and pony show or for that matter, sell something in order to support our troops or prove our patriotism.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The thing that pisses me off about this douche and the people spewing hate about wayalife is the circumstances behind the whole thing. It's not like this dude showed up and was told he had to remove the 50 cent sticker from his windshield kicked in the balls and spat on. We all new a long time in advanced the requirements and had a choice to do it or not. Don't want to do it don't roll. It's not like the dude doesn't have a closet full of those window banners he is selling for "charity".

People suck

Ps. I love our vets. A big thank you to all.

It really is amazing isn't it? But really, he knew what he was doing and is still play his hand to the haters eager to listen.

Am I going to have tomatoes thrown at me when I'm in the 4th of July parade with my WAL bannered Jeep?

I don't mind, I just won't bother cleaning before hand. :D

JAGS

Hooked
While I appreciate your enthusiasm, raising money legitimately for a charitable cause is complicated at best and down right difficult at worst. Unless the money goes directly into the hands of the person or organization in question, you open the doors to a lot of trouble.

I hear ya. I've ran several fundraisers, as I'm sure you have over the years. I'm half spouting out of frustration as noted in previous post.

This is getting carried beyond a jeep spat by his team of trolls. Burden of proof is on him. You (and members here) never claimed to be a not for profit, despite that he's since deleted his own posts on FB and content from his own site(s) that said he was.

- Jason

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Not for a bunch of rich vet hating douchers that drive 100k rigs. Please notic

I had heard you needed a 100k rig to join and maintain a membership here.... I'm still waiting on my eviction notice. :p

2014 JKUR

JAGS

Hooked
I had heard you needed a 100k rig to join and maintain a membership here.... I'm still waiting on my eviction notice. :p

2014 JKUR

I saw a rig for sale once valued at 68k though only worth about 30k. So with some fuzzy math, you might be right there. Lol.

- Jason

Top Bottom