Fallen Heros Jeep - Eddie is Anti-Veterans

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Am I going to have tomatoes thrown at me when I'm in the 4th of July parade with my WAL bannered Jeep?

I don't mind, I just won't bother cleaning before hand. :D

Nah, most of the haters out there just assume guys like you have had the wool pulled over your eyes and simply don't know any better. If anything, you will be approached by two young gentlemen who will try and show you the way, the truth and the light.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I hear ya. I've ran several fundraisers, as I'm sure you have over the years. I'm half spouting out of frustration as noted in previous post.

This is getting carried beyond a jeep spat by his team of trolls. Burden of proof is on him. You (and members here) never claimed to be a not for profit, despite that he's since deleted his own posts on FB and content from his own site(s) that said he was.

- Jason

Yes, we have helped to raise money multiple times in the past and for whatever it's worth, once for the family of a member who died in Afghanistan. Even then we took a lot of flack for not wanting to sell decals but rather, have money go directly to the family in question. Giving to charities and/or supporting our troops should be a personal commitment and one that should be made with humility. Of course, that's just me.

JAGS

Hooked
Yes, we have helped to raise money multiple times in the past and for whatever it's worth, once for the family of a member who died in Afghanistan. Even then we took a lot of flack for not wanting to sell decals but rather, have money go directly to the family in question. Giving to charities and/or supporting our troops should be a personal commitment and one that should be made with humility. Of course, that's just me.

Unless ur a shady herb with a personal agenda and in it just to build a fucking scion and jeep. Then you spout about it all for your own self gain.

What is the most comical of the whole thing is he started the comments himself. All people have done (even on JKF) is found what all he posted about his life in public domains. This is the only part I've enjoyed.

But haven't enjoyed that its taken attention away from other threads and those white ass legs of strizzys.

- Jason

tlower07

Am I going to have tomatoes thrown at me when I'm in the 4th of July parade with my WAL bannered Jeep?

I don't mind, I just won't bother cleaning before hand. :D
Wow, I missed about 29 pages of this, since yesterday.

Jay, bring the juicer....lol. Luckily no one in that area will even know what WAL is.

Last edited:
Top Bottom