Fallen Heros Jeep - Eddie is Anti-Veterans

I have to hand it to the guy he is either really smart or really lucky. Most con artists are real smart though...

Drum up all this drama and get people all hot and bothered... then he can start this new money drive... people donate out of spite or patriotism or guilt or principal...

Guarantee this one raises more money then all the previous ones...

Badabing badaboom...

Anyone want to but a copper bust of abraham lincoln? $10 sent to your door...

Sent from my SM-G900P using WAYALIFE mobile app

For someone as hardcore as he says, "in all my years of off-roading", you shouldn't need a spot down a rock hill with no obstacle.

I must not be hardcore then, because if I'm on a new obstacle, even a little rock hill, and I feel uncomfortable, I have no problem asking for a spot... I try not to let my "hardcoredness" get in the way of not being stupid....

I must not be hardcore then, because if I'm on a new obstacle, even a little rock hill, and I feel uncomfortable, I have no problem asking for a spot... I try not to let my "hardcoredness" get in the way of not being stupid....

Not sure who you are or why you are trolling but if you saw the video like others (before it was marked private) you would understand.

Has everyone else read the "lets clear the air" thread on his site? I love it when they play victim. Had he just asked something to the effect of "do you always require the windshield to be clear of all stickers" and accepted the answer he got, instead of the b.s. he did, he wouldn't be in this situation. He would have a form litterly using Google to unwind his whole b.s. story. He is doing this to himself!

2014 JKUR

I have to hand it to the guy he is either really smart or really lucky. Most con artists are real smart though...

Drum up all this drama and get people all hot and bothered... then he can start this new money drive... people donate out of spite or patriotism or guilt or principal...

Guarantee this one raises more money then all the previous ones...

With the way this promotion is set up, looks like he doesn't touch a cent... that's a good thing, right?

What a coincidence that he started it today. And he actually put a charity name. Surprising.

I'd question any charity connected with this guy at this point.

Funny how he bags on Chinese made crap, yet teraflex is a main sponsor of his. Oops.

- Jason

With the way this promotion is set up, looks like he doesn't touch a cent... that's a good thing, right?

It is. I am guessing thats not the way its always been.

Anyone seen wolf of Wallstreet?

Since you are Robert Basil's official spokesman, how about you explain where all the other money he's collected up until this afternoon went?

It is. I am guessing thats not the way its always been.

Anyone seen wolf of Wallstreet?

No but I've seen the donate button on his website before he deleted it. Also on his old website which I happened to screenshot so there is still proof.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1403913189.121532.jpg

Not sure who you are or why you are trolling but if you saw the video like others (before it was marked private) you would understand.

I saw the video. If I'm trolling, then you follow under the same definition with you calling out his lack of confidence and his "gold watch"...

As for who I am? Just a guy that jumped into this conversation and saw a lot of personal attacks being made after the "offender" was banned, and a point was made... It's things like letting this thread go on for over 30 pages that give users here a bad reputation... Even though I'm a Vet, I really have no dog in this fight one way or another....

Why not? I'm not defending the guy, just pointing things out the other side of things that people are observing.... I don't see any issue with that, do you?

Can you point out where the "Click to Donate" button on his website went today? As well as where that money would go to?

I saw the video. If I'm trolling, then you follow under the same definition with you calling out his lack of confidence and his "gold watch"...

As for who I am? Just a guy that jumped into this conversation and saw a lot of personal attacks being made after the "offender" was banned, and a point was made... It's things like letting this thread go on for over 30 pages that give users here a bad reputation... Even though I'm a Vet, I really have no dog in this fight one way or another....

Clearly you do. It's sad that a vet like yourself is defending this scumbag. And for the record he was never banned from this site. He was banned from a facebook fan page that he clearly wasn't a fan of. I'm waiting for him to join this site but highly doubt he would do that since he is a coward.

Can you point out where the "Click to Donate" button on his website went today? As well as where that money would go to?

Nope, I have no idea... Never claimed to... All I know about his efforts is what I've read in the past couple hours, and what I have been told by a couple of his sponsors I've met. I've never given money to him, or participated in any of his fund raising, and I have never received anything from proceeds he has collected.

So, I looked at the promotion and, unless I'm missing something, this is something that JCR is doing in conjunction with 4wheel2heal. How exactly does this Robert Basil have anything to do with it other than posting it on his website?

Clearly you do. It's sad that a vet like yourself is defending this scumbag. And for the record he was never banned from this site. He was banned from a facebook fan page that he clearly wasn't a fan of. I'm waiting for him to join this site but highly doubt he would do that since he is a coward.

Where have I defended him? I'm only pointing out that some people here want to take a step further (let's drag his personal and professional life through the mud). your posts about his youtube video remind me of a bully when I was in 9th grade....

Top Bottom