Fallen Heros Jeep - Eddie is Anti-Veterans

I have contacted Stolen Valor and Guardians of Valor to check on this guy and his business. I unfortunately have to deal with this a lot.

"Sua Sponte"

I have contacted Stolen Valor and Guardians of Valor to check on this guy and his business. I unfortunately have to deal with this a lot.

"Sua Sponte"

These organizations are exactly why it makes me laugh that people just blindly support this guy. This shit happens so often it's unreal... but some turd makes these claims and everyone just takes it at face value. There wouldn't be a need for organizations like this if it wasn't a common thing.

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

I could've sworn this website had a link you could click on to donate last night. Gone today. Coincidence?

I'm unable to play this........It says "This video is private".........is it on my end or has he blocked this video from being viewed now?......Oh well I was looking forward to seeing what this DB looks like.......bummer:grayno:

~Woodrow~

You missed a steep 8 degree descent.

I'm unable to play this........It says "This video is private".........is it on my end or has he blocked this video from being viewed now?......Oh well I was looking forward to seeing what this DB looks like.......bummer:grayno:

~Woodrow~

Haha!! He has now marked his youtube channel as private. Too funny. You didn't see him anyway. Just a rocky hill with no challenge that he had to be spotted down. Oh and at the end you see his gold watch. Every off-roader knows you need a gold watch.

No money is going through him, and no merchandise either..... Looks to me like he's just doing the promotion...

Yes. It's ironic given this entire thread pointed out everything he's done wrong and now he's making it appear things are somewhat right, at least on the surface, since it's been pointed out.

It seems almost too coincidental that this 'promotion' went up today.

Haha!! He has now marked his youtube channel as private. Too funny. You didn't see him anyway. Just a rocky hill with no challenge that he had to be spotted down. Oh and at the end you see his gold watch. Every off-roader knows you need a gold watch.

What's wrong with asking for a spot to get down an obstacle? What's wrong with Gold Watches?

$65 Gold Timex-
51vu5-hbv3L.jpg

What's wrong with asking for a spot to get down an obstacle? What's wrong with Gold Watches?

$65 Gold Timex-
51vu5-hbv3L.jpg

For someone as hardcore as he says, "in all my years of off-roading", you shouldn't need a spot down a rock hill with no obstacle.

Yes. It's ironic given this entire thread pointed out everything he's done wrong and now he's making it appear things are somewhat right, at least on the surface, since it's been pointed out.

It seems almost too coincidental that this 'promotion' went up today.

He's done promotions with JCR Offroad in the past, hasn't he? Are you saying that he has enough pull to just contact a manufacturer and have them conjure up a bumper worth several hundred dollars out of the blue? If that's the case, I'm sure the Admins over here at Wayalife should be able to eclipse that ten-fold in a matter of hours.... Right?

Top Bottom