Fallen Heros Jeep - Eddie is Anti-Veterans

Yup. Just when all this was starting to blow up, they went around sending a FB requests to LIKE the Fallen Heros Jeep page. In fact, Cindy was on their list and got one too :cheesy:

Yup, I got one. :crazyeyes:

View attachment 89598

Wow! Anything to make a buck I guess. :grayno:

And the unfortunate fact remains that a lot of sheeple will not take the time to look into any of this and rush to buy JCR products and support this douche simply because he claims to support veterans.

Has anyone checked to see if his account on JKF is still active? I would but I haven't been to Trollville in so long I forgot my password accidentally on purpose, lol.

Still active and pimping a raffle to win a JCR sponsored bumper

--rccrwlr

Wow! Anything to make a buck I guess. :gray no:

Apparently. Or, maybe it was something more. JCR Off Road is the only company to take the stance that they have and at a time when Fallen Heros Jeep was attacking me for having a rule that required our windshield decal on a run that happened 2 weeks ago and that he never intended to participate in. To me, this was nothing short of their FULL SUPPORT of him and his attacks on me.

And the unfortunate fact remains that a lot of sheeple will not take the time to look into any of this and rush to buy JCR products and support this douche simply because he claims to support veterans.

Don't kid yourself, there are plenty of haters that will buy JCR products BECAUSE of their support of Fallen Heros Jeep and hate for me.

It's funny how all the JKF, JKO, militaryjeepers and the like were all so quick to hate on me and call me anti-American and anti-veteran just because I had a rule requiring our windshield decal to be part of a run that happened 2 weeks ago and one that Robert Basil never intended to be a part of and now, they are nowhere to be found. Not a single mention of how the guy they triumphed as a patriot is a sham, not a single mention of how they were WRONG and not a single apology to me for all their hate and threats. Just silence or worse - continued hate for me. :naw:

And when pressed they just delete. My thread on JKF asking for an explanation has been DELETED
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1403972078.866937.jpg

--rccrwlr

And when pressed they just delete. My thread on JKF asking for an explanation has been DELETED

--rccrwlr

:cheesy: Please tell me you're not surprised.

Gotta love an outfit that is so eager to demonize me for doing the very thing that they embrace as a rule. :D

You're kidding right. In case you missed it, JCR just got done ENDORSING and VOUCHING for Robert Basil and his Fallen Heros Jeep "not-for-profit" organization. In other words, they are EMBRACING this scammer and have no intensions of distancing themselves from him.

Oh I saw that. That was yesterday in the thread that is now deleted over there. So I believe that public support is deleted as well. (Except for adams screen shots, lol) Though JCR vouched for the guy, they were getting all kinds of hell after that.

There is a new thread started for just the bumper contest. Not sure how much support they are going to get for the little contest. The red flags are up everywhere now. 👍

- Jason

:cheesy: Gotta love an outfit that is so eager to demonize me for doing the very thing that they embrace as a rule. :D

All those haters don't have a leg to stand on. Can't point fingers now, though I'm sure the hate will continue. Obviously, we all got ur back. We rallied to expose this guy for the cheat that he is.

I'm laughing really hard right now about this.

The whole damn thing is funny at this point.

- Jason

JCR rebuttal to support of FHJ support
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1403974097.144919.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1403974105.346630.jpg

Not sure they don't contradict themselves in there statement.

Edit: let me know if there is a better way to post this stuff or if you don't want it posted. I want it to be a true unedited track of what happened and hope WOL does as well. I just know that Eddie won't remove, edit or delete this thread. It needs to stand as a record of what this scammer is doing

--rccrwlr

Last edited:
JKF thread reinstated

Not sure about what was deleted but again it was censored.

--rccrwlr

:clap2: That is so awesome!! I just love how no answer is provided as to why the thread was removed in the first place. I also love how the thread has been moved to an area that will get less attention. I wonder what constitutes an "attack" that will result in the censorship of your post? :crazyeyes:

:clap2: That is so awesome!! I just love how no answer is provided as to why the thread was removed in the first place. I also love how the thread has been moved to an area that will get less attention. I wonder what constitutes an "attack" that will result in the censorship of your post? :crazyeyes:

I already go hit with a profanity removal messageImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1403974422.824421.jpg

This was related to the use of asshat. Changed it to toilet seat cover hat

--rccrwlr

I already go hit with a profanity removal message

This was related to the use of asshat. Changed it to toilet seat cover hat

--rccrwlr

Okay, I don't typically make it a habit to swear but you have got to be FUCKING kidding me?!! :cheesy:

Yup, I used profanity and so can you.

BTW, I absolutely LOVE the "toilet seat cover hat" :asshat: :clap2:

JKF thread reinstated

View attachment 89609
View attachment 89610

Not sure about what was deleted but again it was censored.

--rccrwlr

Haha!!! Frank deleted that thread and is currently watching this thread, I'll guarantee that. He is a back stabber and this is his way of making himself look good. Too funny.

Oh wait, I'm sure it's just coincidence that the thread was reopened after you posted about it here. :crazyeyes:

Haha!!! Frank deleted that thread and is currently watching this thread, I'll guarantee that. He is a back stabber and this is his way of making himself look good. Too funny.

Oh wait, I'm sure it's just coincidence that the thread was reopened after you posted about it here. :crazyeyes:

To be clear you are referring to Frank #2. Eddie clearly stated I am Frank #1, as I wouldn't back stab my griefs like Frank #2 has. For NO good reason I might add.

:cheesy: Yup, that would be 2 faced frank for you. :crazyeyes:

To be clear you are referring to Frank #2. Eddie clearly stated I am Frank #1, as I wouldn't back stab my griefs like Frank #2 has. For NO good reason I might add.

:cheesy: For sure you are Frank #1 - sm_rubi is 2 Faced Frank. :D

Top Bottom