• 1403976384267.jpg
    1403976384267.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 228
  • 1403976396630.jpg
    1403976396630.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 225
Anf more of the BS is spreading:banghead:

Sent from the Zone of Influence

Lots of misinformation. Sad too because that is exactly what Basil wanted. To stir up shit from an old run, now people can go off and say mean old Eddie was going to make him take off his sticker to join the run.

Basil is such an idiot whose "years of off-roading" experience amount to his trips from his garage to the street on his gravel driveway. He was NEVER interested in joining the run. He posted 2 weeks AFTER the run was closed to stir the pot. Now jackasses like this one are spreading misinformation just to demonize my good friend.

:clap2: You've just gotta love it. In spite of all that we now know about Robert Basil and his sham of a "not-for-profit" Fallen Heroes Jeep, I am still being vilified by haters for having a rule requiring our windshield decals to be present in order to participate in a run that happened 2 weeks ago and this guy had no intensions of ever running. Well, hate does have a way of blinding people from the truth and as Eric Hoffer once said, "Passionate hatred can give meaning and purpose to an empty life." :yup:

Lots of misinformation. Sad too because that is exactly what Basil wanted. To stir up shit from an old run, now people can go off and say mean old Eddie was going to make him take off his sticker to join the run.

Basil is such an idiot whose "years of off-roading" experience amount to his trips from his garage to the street on his gravel driveway. He was NEVER interested in joining the run. He posted 2 weeks AFTER the run was closed to stir the pot. Now jackasses like this one are spreading misinformation just to demonize my good friend.

Exactly how I feel about it as well. I guess I'll find out how big of a demon I am today for siding with Eddie on this as there are 600 plus people on our Jeep club page.

Exactly how I feel about it as well. I guess I'll find out how big of a demon I am today for siding with Eddie on this as there are 600 plus people on our Jeep club page.

Well, if any of these guys are really honest with themselves, they would look beyond that single screen shot and pay a visit to this thread where the ENTIRE TRUTH resides. But, I doubt you'll have many takers.

I just quoted sm_rubi and asked who deleted the thread and why. In a previous post he said he'd look into it. (Jeopardy music)

Well, if any of these guys are really honest with themselves, they would look beyond that single screen shot and pay a visit to this thread where the ENTIRE TRUTH resides. But, I doubt you'll have many takers.

Well this is the conversation so far, I have seen quite a few posts of people who dislike the "Ban happy Eddie" as they say and have seen quite a few of those said people be the first to link to his write ups when someone needs help. And quite honestly if you think he is that terrible why do they link to his writeups.

Attachments

• 1403977333636.jpg
    1403977333636.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 214
Well this is the conversation so far, I have seen quite a few posts of people who dislike the "Ban happy Eddie" as they say and have seen quite a few of those said people be the first to link to his write ups when someone needs help. And quite honestly if you think he is that terrible why do they link to his writeups.

Can any of these guys explain exactly how Robert Basil's windshield decal actually "supports troops"? :idontknow:

So, by all accounts, the windshield banner "fallenheroesjeep.com" directs people to a website that looks like a charity but has no 501(c)3 and up until yesterday afternoon, was still accepting "cash donation". On this website, there is absolutely ZERO information on how Robert Basil has actually helped any charity or anyone and yet, this decal somehow "supports our troops"??

The haters can have him. Knowing what I know, I wouldn't want this scammer on ANY of my runs - PERIOD!

So, by all accounts, the windshield banner "fallenheroesjeep.com" directs people to a website that looks like a charity but has no 501(c)3 and up until yesterday afternoon, was still accepting "cash donation". On this website, there is absolutely ZERO information on how Robert Basil has actually helped any charity or anyone and yet, this decal somehow "supports our troops"??

The haters can have him. Knowing what I know, I wouldn't want this scammer on ANY of my runs - PERIOD!

To quote my good friend phillipAZ, "if I saw you (Robert) broke down out on the trail I would never stop and help."

Yeah, Ive been trying to look into him some and from the beginning I had a bad taste in my mouth. I cant believe that there are people out there like this. What a scumbag.

Good luck finding anything on him now. He has deleted most everything on the internet or made it private. The good news for us is that myself and/or a few others found it before he deleted it and posted screenshots in this thread so there is proof of it.

To quote my good friend phillipAZ, "if I saw you (Robert) broke down out on the trail I would never stop and help."

:cheesy: Now that's a name I've haven't heard in a long time... a long time :crazyeyes:

Yeah, Ive been trying to look into him some and from the beginning I had a bad taste in my mouth. I cant believe that there are people out there like this. What a scumbag.

You and anyone with any sense about them. The people who support him do so because they hate me :yup:

This guy is such a tool. The idiots who fall for his "cause" deserve to get what they get as well.

Well, his "cause" is to get his Jeep built for free. Those who support him get nothing. :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom