February Anthracite/rausch creek run?

Ddays

Hooked
Forgot to check that box, huh?? Well you do have a back up Jeep.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

LOL, yeah, Bubba didn't advise me that it was available to me. Probably a good thing. They'd have added a month to the delivery instead of the other way around

Catfathers

Hey, I’ll be back home early March and would love to meet up with y’all at Rausch if you wouldn’t mind a new guy tagging along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wjtstudios

Hooked
Hey, I’ll be back home early March and would love to meet up with y’all at Rausch if you wouldn’t mind a new guy tagging along.

It’ll probably be Mid March at the soonest. A bunch need to finish up the builds were under and then it’s testing time!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Catfathers

That works for me too, let me know when you guys decide and I’ll do my best to be there! I’ll have a good bit of time off. Do you guys plan to do a single day, a weekend, what?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
That works for me too, let me know when you guys decide and I’ll do my best to be there! I’ll have a good bit of time off. Do you guys plan to do a single day, a weekend, what?

Usually a single day on Saturday. That way IF something were to happen there is plenty of travel time on Sunday to get home

Weebz

Caught the Bug
It could happen, I’m in when it does

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

PA is opening construction May 1 and starting some other business on May 8. Not sure where the park will fall in this mix but it should be real soon.

Top Bottom