February Anthracite/rausch creek run?

Weebz

Caught the Bug
As it stands I have a hotel room at Rausch on June 5 and 6. Was supposed to be there for their Krawlin for Cops event which got moved . I’m open to whenever though

highoctane

Caught the Bug
I’m anxious to get back out in the trails. I’ll likely be able to go regardless of the date if it’s anytime in May or June.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Ddays

Hooked
How much longer they going to have Gruff?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Week, maybe two. The CO mounts are all tacked in place and tomorrow the axles are getting mounted to check all the clearances before he burns them all on. After that it's all
downhill. Maybe once it's done I'll throw that sway bar in & make a trip to Plum & see if I can get pulled over :D

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
Week, maybe two. The CO mounts are all tacked in place and tomorrow the axles are getting mounted to check all the clearances before he burns them all on. After that it's all
downhill. Maybe once it's done I'll throw that sway bar in & make a trip to Plum & see if I can get pulled over :D

Sounds like things are moving along.

I passed someone driving doorless the other day not 100’ from where I got pulled over...

Andy5160

Hooked

I hope you not paying them by the hour[emoji12]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

Ddays

Hooked
I hope you not paying them by the hour[emoji12]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

Yup. No other way to do it, especially since he's never done a Jeep before so no way to give me a set price. They've always treated me fair so I'm not too worried.

jab1719

Sounds like things are moving along.

I passed someone driving doorless the other day not 100’ from where I got pulled over...

What did you get pulled over for? No doors? I’m in Murrysville and drive to my brother’s in plum doorless all the time. Do I need to start worrying about getting pulled over?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Both Rausch Creek and AOA can be quite crowded on normal weekends. I wonder how band it’ll be when they finally reopen? [emoji38]

Weebz

Caught the Bug
Both Rausch Creek and AOA can be quite crowded on normal weekends. I wonder how band it’ll be when they finally reopen? [emoji38]

I’m sure it will be a shit show. I do t really care right now though. I NEED to get out of here and start shaking this thing down and make some decisions.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
I’m sure it will be a shit show. I do t really care right now though. I NEED to get out of here and start shaking this thing down and make some decisions.

Same here. I just need to get out of the house and on some trails again. Could care less if it’s packed. It certainly can never be as bad a the TFTT event.

Top Bottom