Finally going to Rausch Creek!!!

RamP

Jersey maybe ill see you there. I'll be with the FJ guys. Also rented a cabin for the weekend. I'm sure there will be some good bonfires.

Jersey_Devil

That blows . I should get a go pro I use my D3100 NIKON now , its not the best but it works.

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nothing wrong with that! I still use a Cannon Powershot from 2006 (5meg) and the GoPro let's u switch the stills between 5-11 wide and reg shots

Jersey maybe ill see you there. I'll be with the FJ guys. Also rented a cabin for the weekend. I'm sure there will be some good bonfires.

Really u driving an FJ? I used to have one... And 06,that's cool u got a cabin! My girlfriend and I are staying at the wonderful econo lodge lol, and topless for Tatas run were camping on rc grounds

Miss Boss

Was just browsing around on the forum and found this thread! I really want to go check this place out sometime now that I have my jeep. It's a stock '13 JKUR. From what I'm reading online it sounds like there are def some trails that are easily done stock - is that right?

jkmadness

Was just browsing around on the forum and found this thread! I really want to go check this place out sometime now that I have my jeep. It's a stock '13 JKUR. From what I'm reading online it sounds like there are def some trails that are easily done stock - is that right?

That's right, the green guided ride can be done stock

Tackerdown

Banned
you can go morning till close and not hit all the trails stock. even some blues stock :yup:
and welcome to WAYALIFE

Tackerdown

Banned
The 30th has a few but most are in some sort of event.
Jkmadness and firespyer are doing a guided trail ride then to

Last edited:

Miss Boss

The 30th has a few but most are in some sort of event.
Jkmadness and firespyer are doing a guided trail ride then to

Yeah, I saw that on another thread. Don't think I'd be able to swing that one. Already working on some mtn biking plans for the 30th.

bl17z90

I really need to go back but every time my group goes they get a little more ballsy so the first time we went we were only going to do greens but ended up on some blues which wasn't a big deal but the next time they went on a black and now we hit a few blacks which i don't think my stock tires are going to handle to much of :/

Tackerdown

Banned
I really need to go back but every time my group goes they get a little more ballsy so the first time we went we were only going to do greens but ended up on some blues which wasn't a big deal but the next time they went on a black and now we hit a few blacks which i don't think my stock tires are going to handle to much of :/

I can see blue stock but black I think is a little much.

bl17z90

I'm not totally stock I have a bit of lift but yeah I won't do more than blues until I get my sliders and 35's.

Tackerdown

Banned
I have a 2 and a half inch budget boost but I'm not even sure that I could do yellow jacket with that .

dis_dis

Banned
I've been to RC once, so this will be my second trip but I am pretty sure that all blacks have go-arounds so even if your group does blacks you can still tag along and just bypass them.

Top Bottom