Finally going to Rausch Creek!!!

bl17z90

My group also hosts grt togethers in this area for food at local places. We hosted for a grt together with 2 other clubs last time and had 68 jeeps in the parking lot.....the none jeepers were so confused :yup:

Last edited:

Tackerdown

Banned
My group also hosts grt togethers in this area for food at local places. We hosted for a grt together with 2 other clubs last time and had 68 jeeps in the parking lot.....the none jeepers were so confused :yep:

If you do something like that again keep me in mind. In better times we used to help with a lot of different causes. I'd love to join in.

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

bl17z90

If you do something like that again keep me in mind. In better times we used to help with a lot of different causes. I'd love to join in.

If you want to make the trip from NY to MD for a cut rate steakhouse then be my guest :bleh:

But in all seriousness our main cause we actually support is stopping illegal wheeling in Maryland and fighting to get trails opened again in Maryland, because there is one park in the entire state and thats Assateague Island on the Eastern Shore...

It sounds like contradicting ideas but what we have noticed is the more Illegal wheeling happens the harder it is to get legal trails opened its an uphill battle here usually 1 step forward and 2 steps back because some people just don't get it :doh:

Tackerdown

Banned
If you want to make the trip from NY to MD for a cut rate steakhouse then be my guest :bleh:

But in all seriousness our main cause we actually support is stopping illegal wheeling in Maryland and fighting to get trails opened again in Maryland, because there is one park in the entire state and thats Assateague Island on the Eastern Shore...

It sounds like contradicting ideas but what we have noticed is the more Illegal wheeling happens the harder it is to get legal trails opened its an uphill battle here usually 1 step forward and 2 steps back because some people just don't get it :doh:

I miss read, thought you were doing fund raisers and such. I'm actually in PA York county.

bl17z90

Fair enough, I miss read your location so we're even lol

It was just a get together for Jeepers all over MD.

Tackerdown

Banned
Even.
I've heard you don't have anywhere to go. It really doesn't make sense there are so many places down there that would be great for wheeling. I tried to go on my brother in laws land in Middletown but he really didn't like the Idea.:thinking::idontknow:

bl17z90

Yeah thats out near Westminster and as you said there would be so many good areas out in the mountains out in western maryland but for some reason noone wants to do it. So we stick to Rausch Creek.

Tackerdown

Banned
Well this thread should be back on topic now lol how was your rausch trip. Any pics.

Top Bottom