Finally going to Rausch Creek!!!

bl17z90

Thats not a bad idea. Only problem is if thats the point when I left my gf drive she won't take a bypass shes freaking crazy......we were talking about which trails to do next and she says lets do something harder and I said oh real easy for the girl who isn't paying for this Jeep :bleh:

Tackerdown

Banned
Thats not a bad idea. Only problem is if thats the point when I left my gf drive she won't take a bypass shes freaking crazy......we were talking about which trails to do next and she says lets do something harder and I said oh real easy for the girl who isn't paying for this Jeep :bleh:

Lol

Our last trip we had a liberty with us and I talked them around to the next spot we would intersect . It went quite well that way but they usually had to wait a little.

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

bl17z90

Awile back my group went on a trip (i wasn't there) but a group started following them with a bone stock grand cherokee on a black trail. They said that went horribly. Bravo on knowing your own limits :clap2:

Tackerdown

Banned
Awile back my group went on a trip (i wasn't there) but a group started following them with a bone stock grand cherokee on a black trail. They said that went horribly. Bravo on knowing your own limits :clap2:

It probably went like that group Eddie and them found on the Rubicon Trail in there one vid. I think they were lost for a day or so.

Miss Boss

I really need to go back but every time my group goes they get a little more ballsy so the first time we went we were only going to do greens but ended up on some blues which wasn't a big deal but the next time they went on a black and now we hit a few blacks which i don't think my stock tires are going to handle to much of :/

We need to get a group together that wants to do some mild stuff. My jeep just hit 700 miles today... not trying to break anything just yet... or get any dents really for that matter! Like to just get out and give the bf a glimpse of what the jeep is capable of and just how much fun it is! ...the whole reason I got the thing!!! :yup:

Tackerdown

Banned
Right! If I remember correctly (and if this is the same story), weren't they rationing gummy bears or something?? :eek:
yeah I think thats the one. they had one seen where they were dragging the jeep threw some rocks because it wasn't big enough to drive over them. I think they didn't care what happened to the jeep as long as they made it out. I know I wouldn't.

bl17z90

We need to get a group together that wants to do some mild stuff. My jeep just hit 700 miles today... not trying to break anything just yet... or get any dents really for that matter! Like to just get out and give the bf a glimpse of what the jeep is capable of and just how much fun it is! ...the whole reason I got the thing!!! :yup:

Im good with that

Tackerdown

Banned
I don't think I've done a trail yet that you couldn't do stock but I have used my stock skids quite a few time.

Top Bottom